Xiaomi Redmi 4:Following the announcement of Mi Note 2 and the bezel-free Mi Mix at the Beijing event this week, looks like Xiaomi might be gearing up for another release. Xiaomi Redmi 4were spotted on Chinese certification website TENAA.
By the looks of it, the smartphone will be a major upgrade from Redmi 3. It’s pegged to do good business in the market. There is no official word from the company but the leak suggests that the Xiaomi Redmi 4 will sport the following:
- It’ll feature 5-inch FullHD display.
- The device will most likely run Android 6.0 Marshmallow along with Xiaomi’s custom MIUI skin atop it.
- It’ll be backed by a Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 625 chipset which has a 1.4GHz octa-core processor.
- It’ll bear3GB RAM and 32GB storage which can be expandable up to 128GB via a microSD card.
- The rear camera is expected to be 16-megapixels with dual LED flash unit, while the front camera is likely 5-megapixels.
- There’s a fingerprintscannerin the top half on the rear side.
- Xiaomi Redmi 4 will be backed by a4000mAh battery.
- It will be made available in Grey, Silver and Gold colour options.
- Speculation is that the handset will cost CNY 699 (approx Rs 7000).
The site also lists another variant that could bethe Xiaomi Redmi 4A. The 2GB variant will feature a 5-inch 720p LCD panel. It’ll bepowered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 chipset and16GB internal storage. The handset is said to is said to measure 139.9×70.4×8.5 mm and weigh 140 grammes. It’llbear a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front camera. The smartphone will be backed by either a 3000mAh or 3030mAh battery. And it’ll be available in Rose Gold and Gold colour variants.The Redmi 4 is expected to cost CNY 1,300 (Rs. 12,900 approx).
Of course, all these are just rumours and should be treated as such. For more leaks and updates on Xiaomi handsets, stay tuned.