Xiaomi has been manufacturing commercially successful smartphones in recent times and expectations from the Chinese electronics company have been huge, especially after news of the Xiaomi Mi 6’s possible features surfaced online a while ago. The premium upcoming smartphone from the Chinese Company is much awaited among the range of other high-end devices which are released in recent times.
Xiaomi Mi 6 Device Specifications:
The Mi6 is rumoured to sport a 5.5-inch screen which will most probably sport a 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) resolution with a ppi near 700. With Xiaomi’s previous smartphones already garnering high praise for its display properties, we are more or less confident that the upcoming smartphone will be enough to stump a lot of devices at least in this respect.
A Qualcomm Snapdragon octa-core processor will be seen again, but will be getting a step up in speed. The Mi5 processor was clocked at 2.3 GHZ, and the Mi6 is expected to be clocked at 2.5 – 2.7 GHZ.
Leaks suggest that the Mi6 will definitely not disappoint in the camera department with the device rumoured to sport 23 MP rear camera and a 7 MP front camera. A 23MP rear camera will definitely be something to look forward to at a time where premium range devices like Apple are introducing dual lens cameras. The cameras will reportedly feature optical image maintenance and auto-focus selections along with facial recognition, panorama, touch focus, and Geo-tagging which will make Xiaomi Mi6 one of the best photo apprehending device of 2016.
Xiaomi smartphones have been at the receiving end of criticism quite a number of times in lieu of battery backup and heating issues but the company is looking to overcome that certain drawback in their device with their launches. The Mi6 is reported to house a 2,450 mAh battery which will definitely look to improve on the previous smartphone’s battery performances.
Xiaomi Mi6 Key Specifications List:
- CPU and GPU: Octa Core having a processor of 2.5 GHz. Here also have a CPU with Qualcomm Snapdragon and GPU Adreno 530.
- Camera: 23 Megapixels Rear camera featuring facial recognition, panorama, touch focus, and Geo-tagging. Secondary camera has 8 Megapixels with 1080p.
- Display: Has a screen size of 5.5” (inches), with a resolution of 4096*2190 pixels which decodes to approximately 700 PPI.
- Popular Features: optical image stabilization on its Rear Camera, Eyes Scanner and more others.
- Memory Specifications include a possible 4GB of internal memory(RAM) and 16 and 64 GB storage options expandable up to 256 GB via double micro SD card.
- Connectivity options include DUAL SIM support, Bluetooth 4.1 Version, Wi-Fi Direct and Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4, new health-related sensors, USB rapid charging, and more features will make its way to the new concept.
- The fingerprint scanner seen in the Mi5 will definitely be a repeated specification with the possibility of the device to sport a retina eye scanner.
Xiaomi Mi 6 Price and Release Date:
The Marketing Executive of Xiaomi hinted that the Mi6 is headed for a possible December 2016 release which is quite believable as the M5 from the same company was released in December last year. The price regarding the upcoming phone cannot be confirmed as of yet but according to research we can make the assertion that the device will cost somewhere between $350 to $450 (Approximately between Rs.23,000 to Rs. 31,000).
All of these are still rumoured specifications from titbits we could get our hands on uptil now but we are confident of the fact tha Xiaomi will provide significant updates about the device soon which will enable us to give a much more specific overview of what to expect from the Xiaomi Mi6.