Average Salary of a Project Manager in Chennai: A project manager has a typical tenure of 1-3 years in an organization. Coming over to the salary, a project manager in Chennai gets an average salary of INR 5, 89,246 per year. This estimate has been calculated with the help of 189 anonymous reports by the project managers in the past 36 months or three years. The advertisements were posted on Indeed.com.
What is the Average Salary of a Project Manager in Chennai
After the completion of PMP certification in Chennai 160 out of 260 PMP certified professionals can easily expect a salary hike of 25% to 37%. Whereas the non-certified professionals have a low chance of salary hike as only 80 out of 260 get a raise in their salary. The statistics have been collected from 450 self-reports submitted by non-certified and certified Project Management Professionals working in Chennai in the year 2017-2018.
The same report also says that after you complete PMP certification in Chennai, there is a probability that 140 out of 270 professionals can be promoted. Talking about an IT Project Manager; he/she can easily earn an average salary of INR 12,51,198 per year. Whereas the salary can also range between INR 6,51,211 – INR 19, 60,245 per year as it further depends upon company to company.
When it comes to the salary of an experienced Project Manager who has worked between 10-20 years in the field of Information Technology project manager earns an average yearly salary of INR 13, 54,878 in Chennai. Although the pay scale varies from person to person along with this their previous pay scale is also considered, so the yearly salary of an experienced IT Project Manager ranges between INR 9,10,939 – INR 20,09,866 in Chennai.
After completing PMP certification in Chennai, IT Project Managers get the advantage of taking their career to large heights. Here is a list of some companies that offer impressive Salary and bonus packages to the PMP certified professionals, have a look:
|Company||Salary (Avg. per year)||Bonus (per year)|
|Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre||21,79,976||3,26,996|
|Ford Technology Services India||17,27,811||2,68,432|
So if you wish to attain PMP certification in Chennai then these are the steps that you should follow:
- First of all start by reading PMP Handbook which hardly takes 20 minutes.
- The next step is to confirm your eligibility before you proceed forward in becoming a PMP certified project manager.
- Now register yourself as a PMI Member to access and gain free PMBOK, PDUs, Tools & Templates.
- After registration, enroll yourself for PMP Training (Classroom or LVC) in Chennai with a Registered Education Provider (REP) such as KnowledgeHut which helps you to earn 35 PDUs (PMI’s Education Requirement).
- Now find out the PMP classroom training schedules & dates for Chennai according to your requirements and availability.
- Fill up the application form for the PMP Exam and then submit it to PMI for approval.
- The next step is to schedule your PMP Exam at your preferred location through Pearson Vue.
- The PMBOK Guide provides you a primary reference for the PMP Exam so give it a thorough read.
- Try your hands on the PMP Practice sample exam questions until you score 80% and work hard.
- The last step is to appear for the exam with full preparation and documents for approval.
How to Find the Best Institute?
The institutes that offer classroom training and online courses along with a live or instructor-led classroom learning are considered to be the best PMP certification training institutes. So before you get enrolled to make sure that the institution offers you this entire less than one roof.
- Find out more details about the PMP Trainer, look at his/her profile and research well.
- Make sure that the PMP certification training institute provides online mock tests. As mock tests ensure better preparation and also tests your knowledge before the exam.
- Minimum 45 days of preparation are required considering two to three hours daily. See if the institute provides you this support.
- The syllabus for the course is vast and need expert guidance so look for the classroom training available in this matter.
- If the institute offers 35 hours certificate, training location, a hard copy of study material you should go for it then.
How Can You Enroll Yourself for PMP Certification in Chennai?
PMP certification process is really simple. You begin by ensuring your eligibility for the test. Later on, the cost for the application is paid i.e. $405 for PMI members and $555 for non-members. The steps stated underneath can be followed for PMP certification online:
- Create a free account by login on to PMI.org.
- Login to your account after confirming your registration
- Fill the application form.
- Submit your application along with proof and experience of project management. It takes about 5 days to process the application once it gets submitted.
- Pay the examination fee as mentioned above.
- Reserve and schedule your spot
Why Choose KnowledgeHut?
KnowledgeHut possesses an edge over others as it not just provides you with complete courseware but also helps in preparing Exam tools, and gives you a helping hand with its expert training. Apart from this it also offers 100% PMP Certification exam pass guarantee. These are the highlights of KnowledgeHut PMP Certification Classroom training
Knowledgehut offers the maximum advantage to its practitioners. Its examination success formula is designed with a focus of achieving a 100% success rate. It provides you with practice questionnaire, six full-length mock exams, PM templates, math formulae kit, exam tips, and techniques.
The certified trainers of Knowledgehut provide you extensive email support during the stage of preparation. They are always available to help you and answer your queries from the beginning to the end.
Through its unique Eligibility Check, knowledgehut lets you test your eligibility for the test. Apart from this, it also assists you during its various stages of PMI Registration, PMI Membership, Filling of PMI Application Form, and review of your PMI Application
It provides you with the facility and flexibility of scheduling an online post-training session with experts which can help you in solving your doubts. KnowledgeHut also helps you with a preparatory interactive session of 4-6 hours before your exam.
KnowledgeHut also assures you of refunding the entire course fee excluding the discounts offered only if the learner fails to clear the exam in two attempts. But the assurance comes with a condition that the exam should be attempted within 90 calendar days of the completion of your course.