Chinese multinational technology company Vivo has released new posters and teasers revealing their upcoming Vivo X9 and Vivo X9 Plus Smartphones which are due to be unveiled on November 16 one day prior to the originally quoted date of November 17.
The images released by the company confirm earlier speculations of the smartphones sporting an astonishing front-facing dual camera setup (20MP and 8MP) in the X9 while the X9 Plus, which will be the comparatively premium variant will sport both dual front-facing and dual rear-facing cameras. Some recent leaks regarding the devices also highlight the fact that both the X9 and the X9 Plus will have a metal build.
Though there has been no confirmed specification list obtained from the Chinese company here is what we know about the Vivo X9 so far.
- The Vivo X9’s display will be protected by Corning’s latest Gorilla Glass 5.
- The X9 will be powered by Snapdragon 653 SoC containing an octa-core CPU and the Adreno 510 GPU.
- Memory Specifications of the smartphone include a whopping 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal on-board memory.
- The Vivo X9 will come with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow out of the box.
- A Type-C USB port will be found on the bottom of the device.
The launch of these two devices by the smartphone manufacturers is still close to a fortnight away and by that time we are sure that more leaks regarding the device. Pegged to be a selfie-centric smartphone targeted at a specific range of customers requiring good front camera specifications, the build of the phone does bear a similar resemblance to the iPhone 7 which pretty much can add to its USP when launched into the market later this month.