United Kingdom’s Second in Line Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton has one of the best dressing choices which can be look upon. The best of clothing line can be outreached from famous fashion retailer’s store Reiss. David Reiss, a noted dress designer of London, England and is favourite of the Duchess.

2766

In recent events, U.S. private equity firm  purchased Reiss for 230 million pounds. The company was founded in 1971, an upmarket fashion retailer operates 160 stores in not more than 15 countries. The United States based equity firm, Warburg Pincus shared the information through a famous news agency of acquiring a portion of fashion retail stores Reiss. Duchess of Cambridge is so fond of the retail chain that her all the apparels belong from there only.

One of the main reasons of acquisitions was to spread it globally. The company’s share has risen from the time when Pincus has purchased Reiss for 230 million pounds. David Reiss, owner of the brand, when confronted, said that it is betterment for firm and its goodwill won’t let it fall. It would reach to more people being famous than never before.

Whatsoever the reason be, definitely not a good news for the Duchess of Cambridge. The favourite fashion line has been acquired by U.S. firm but still the 90% stake gone, David would continue as on Chairman and Chief Executive. The rest 10% shares will remain in place as it is. The company will grow into a global brand including Australia, Asia and North America will turn into luxurious top brands world wide.

The fashion label took to rocket speed when the Duchess started purchasing all the apparels from the store. Despite the fact of 10% stake withheld the company might not loose charm as one of the prime shoppers get to the fashion stores as before.

Thus, Reiss a top notch fashion retail store of UK has been acquired by US private firm and is all set to go global in every manner.

For latest updates keep browsing our website.

Load More By Fabnewz Team
Load More In Business

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check Also

What Is Contingency Planning: Importance of Contingency Planning

Table of Contents Introduction of Contingency planningImportance of contingency planning&#…