United Bank of India (UBI) has finally announced and released its qualifier list of Institute of Banking Personnel Solution (IBPS) Common Written Examination (CWE) throughits official page. The bank has released a list with names of candidates who have qualified the entrance exam after many rounds of examination as well as interviews.
The bank has sent a notification to their website and candidateswho appeared in the exam can check the list announced by UBI under the qualifier section list. More than hundred thousand aspirant appeared in the exam out of which in 279 aspirants belonging to central and east zone have been able to qualify and the north-east zone has allotted95 aspirants in the bank. The allotment list in UBI announced names of qualified candidateswho will further visit anappropriately mentioned venue for another round of interviews and discussion.
How To Check UBI Allotment List of IBPS CWE Clerk V
- Visit the official website of the bank.
- Click on “Recruitment” section and look for “IBPS CWE Clerk V 2016 Allotment List”.
- Then click on List of Candidates I ( for UP, Bihar, West Bengal, rest of India) and List of CandidatesII ( for Assam, Agartala, Tripura, etc.)
- Check through the entire allotment list, if your name appears then download the file in PDF format.
- If your name does not come in the list, then it shows as disqualified as there are no other procedure to check result.
The next big step for qualified step is to reach the respective venue mentioned in the Allotment list with proper documents. Both the candidate list have said two different places and qualifiers tend to reach for the interview on time.
Documents Required for UBI Clerk V Interview
- Qualified candidates need to bring their documents and certification for further verification.
- Original documents of Age, Caste, Qualification, ID Proof, etc. along with attested copies of the same.
- Ten passport size photographs.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/OBC ought to bring appropriate proof of documents.
- They have to fill-up Bio-Data form, HRMS data sheet, proforma for New Pension Scheme, and so on.
- 10 days residential training program commenced by the bank from the day of reporting/joining.
- Finally, place of posting will be allotted after the satisfactory completion of pre-employment formalities during the training program.
Henceforth, candidates who appearedfor the exam can check their names whichUBI has announced as allotment list for IBPS CWE Clerk V position. They can visit www.unitedbankofindia.com and go through appropriate procedure directed by the web portal.