TS EAMCET 2018 Results to be released today: Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad will publish TS EAMCET Result by the 4th Week of May. The result will be released in the online mode. Telangana State Engineering Architecture & Medical Common Entrance Test is a state level examination on the behalf of TSCHE.
The candidates will be offered various courses in affiliated Universities under Telangana. Candidates will have to enter their registration number and their hall ticket number to generate their TS EAMCET Result 2018.
Candidates should keep a note on all the important dates related to the Examination. This will help them not to miss out any update on the Entrance.
|Serial No.||Events||Important Dates|
|1||TS EAMCET Examination Date||4, 5, and 7 May,2018|
|2||Release of Preliminary TS EAMCET Examination||Second Week of May,2018|
|3||Release of Final Answer Keys||Fourth Week of May,2018|
|4||Declaration of TS EAMCET Examination Results||Fourth Week of May,2018|
|5||Issue of TS EAMCET Rank Card||Last Week of May, 2018.|
Downloading TS EAMCET Result:
The TS EAMCET results will be announced online in the official website of TS EAMCET. Candidates need to follow certain procedures to download the result. Thy are given below:
- Visit the official website of TS EAMCET 2018.
- There will be a link on the home page of TS EAMCET that will redirect the candidates to the result page.
- Enter the details in the required fields: The details are like the TS EAMCET Registration Number, Ts EAMCET Hall ticket Number and the Security Code.
- The TS EAMCET result will get displayed on the screen.
- Download the result and take out hard copies of the result. It is advised to at least take out more than two print out of the result.
TS EAMCET Rank Card
The Examination Authorities will publish the rank card after a few days of the result. The Rank card can be generated from the official website of TS EAMCET. Candidates can download the rank card entering the details in like the registration number and Hall Ticket Number. Rank obtained by the candidates will be counted as the valid score of the entrance examination. The Merit list for the Counsellings process and seat allotment will be prepared on the ranks secured by the candidates.
Details Provided in the TS EAMCET Rank Card.
Candidates should check the Rank card and the details mentioned on it before downloading it. If in case there is any discrepancy on the rank card, it should be informed to the Examination Authorities immediately:
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket Number.
- Registration Number.
- Candidate’s Name.
- Father’s Name
- Local Area
- Combined Score
- EAMCET Weightage
- Inter Weightage
- EAMCET Marks
- Group Total
- Group Maximum
- Subject wise marks
- Intermediate Marks.
Computing TS EAMCET Marks:
The TS EAMCET Examination Authority will consider the candidate who will meet the qualifying marks in TS EAMCET. Candidates belonging the other categories like the SC/ST, their qualifying marks has not been given and will be assigned ranking in order of merit.The merit list will be prepared by the Authorities by combining scores where 75% weightage will be given to the performance in the Entrance Examination and 25% to the marks scored in Mathematics,Biology, Physics, Chemistry of the last qualifying Examination. A correct answer will score 1mark and there is no negative mark for wrong answers.
Points to be remembered:
- The result can only be generated in the online mode only. No physical copies will be sent to the candidates.
- Candidates will be needing the Rank Card at the time of the verification Process.
- Candidates will be ranked on the basis of their merit.
- The TS EAMCET Rank card will be valid for Admission for the session 2018-19 only.
- If the candidates get qualified on illegal grounds claiming themselves from the SC/ST category, the candidates will straight away be terminated.
For more details visit www.nextincareer.com