The ongoing 2016 EICMA motorcycle show in Italy was the platform where British motorcycle manufacturer Triumph decided to unveil the all new Street Scrambler. Triumph Scrambler was the first of its editions that were started to manufacture the magnificent motorcycle from 2006. The new Street Scrambler has the same touch of iconic Bonneville silhouette with clean lines, minimal bodywork, and sleek fuel tank. Part of the Street Twin family, The Street Scrambler is basically a reflection of the Street Twin, the retro bits like the engine covers, engine badge, find head and header clamps are all part of that image.
Triumph Street Scrambler Specifications
Very powerful yet classy Triumph Street Scrambler is no doubt one of the dream bikes. The Street Scrambler features some of the most iconic of all. It is true that the premise of better ride experience is based on technology and body improvements.
- Fuel tank with locking cap,
- aluminium foil tank decal,
- sculpted engine covers with brand and graphite engine badge,
- single throttle body with the aluminium finisher and aluminium headlight mount feature.
- interchangeable pillion seat and aluminium rear rack
- adventure style front pegs and bash plate and with new chassis that has longer rear shocks,
- 19-inch front wheel, 17-inch wheel at the rear,
- uprated brakes
- wide handlebars and a low seat height,
- Metzler Tourance tyres
- brushed stainless steel headers and LED rear lights,
- rubber knee pads for enhanced grip.
Triumph Street Scrambler Engine
2017 Triumph Street Twin Scrambler is powering the motorcycle with water-cooled, 900cc parallel-twin mill as the Street Twin attributes Ride-by-Wire, switchable ABS, switchable traction control, torque-assist clutch, USB charging socket an engine immobiliser.
over 150 accessories to add more off-road attitude and style in the upcoming Street Scrambler. The list includes
- adjustable rear piggyback FOX shocks with threaded preloaded adjustment,
- 24 position compression damping,
- larger internal piston,
- external oil reservoir,
- black glass-filled nylon headlight grill,
- internally wired heated grips,
- integrated dual temperature control button steel fabricated centre stand kit etc.
The Triumph Street Scrambler will be available in three colours namely- Jet Black, Matt Khaki Green and Korosi Red with Frozen Silver. Though there is no such news of Triumph’s new Street Scrambler to launch in India. But there is a strong speculation that it will release in India soon as Triumph T100 Bonneville came to the Indian market shortly after its international debut.