The ban of diesel vehicles having engines above 2000cc displacement in Delhi-NCR region has come to prevalence, launch of various Petrol cars have appeared in limelight. The diesel version vehicles have been subsidized and petrol automotive have put forward. One of them is leading Toyota Innova Crysta MPV (Petrol) is likely to launch by the month of August/September.
The launch got postponed due to reason as August/September is considered as festival time and purchases is likely to get a niche high during that time. Toyota’s latest model have been making news since its showcase and customers’ eye light for its distinctive features.
READ: Rolls Royce Phantom
Features of Toyota Innova Crysta
- The engine is build with capacity of 2.7-litre 4-cylinder VVT-i unit.
- It is capable of producing 164PS of power at 5,200rpm along with 245Nm of torque at 4,000rpm.
- Power of engine will be transffered to Rear wheels from Front wheels of MPV through a 6 speed manual gearbox.
- Style has been inspired from Toyota Camry and current generation Corolla Altis.
- The exterior of the new car has been designed with all-new large hexagonal grille along with two broad chrome slats on the top which further joins the head-lights.
- It possesses projector head lights, electrically adjustable ORVMs with blinkers, fog lamps, and so on.
- The 7 seater Toyota Innova Crysta comes in ranges of GX, VX and ZX, manual and automatic respectively.
- Dimensionally, it has length of 4735mm, width of 1830mm,height of 1795mm, along with the wheelbase of 2750mm.
- The latest model of Innova boasts of a premium quality interiors possessing enhanced features such as wood finish, faux aluminium trim and dual-tone upholstery.
- It has other features like automatic climate control, 7 airbags, 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with navigation, Smart Entry System with Start / Stop Button, Brake Assist, and ABS with EBD.
- The base variant is equipped with silver and grey radiator grille, electrically adjustable wing mirrors, integrated blinkers, multi-reflector headlamps, rear spoiler with stop lamp and body coloured door handles.
- It comes in distinctive offering such as 2.4-litre and 2.8-litre four-cylinder unit. Former one can produce 150bhp of power and 343Nm of torque and the latter has the capacity of 174bhp of power and 360Nm of torque.
- The exterior comes in six paint jobs likewise Attitude Black, Dark Gray Mica Metallic, Avant Grade Bronze, Super White, Silver Metallic, and Alumina Jade.
- The all new Toyota Innova Crysta MPV (Petrol) has been priced at Rs. 13.84 Lakhs to 20.78 Lakhs ex-showroom Mumbai.
The unduly fall in total sales came upto 7% creating more competition in the auto industry. Most of diesel version vehicles had to face harsh consequences after the verdict of Supreme Court. The current lined up launches many of cars but this particular Toyota Innova Crysta MPV (Petrol) is all set to give tough competition to upcoming Mahindra XUV500 and Tata Hexa.