TNPSC portal: Tamil Nadu public service commission portal is offering the wide categories of a job for the citizens. 2019-2020. TNPSC has been planned to conduct the exam for this year 2019-20 will be notified by the government. Every year TNPSC Portal notification is publishing on their Annual Recruitment Planner for 2019. Here we are giving some of the notification details for the upcoming TNPSC exams and recruitment.
Latest Update- TNPSC portal announced a notification for Group 4 examination 2019. A link has been given to get more details regarding the Exam notification –http://tnpscportal.in/. visit this link to get more information
Upcoming the Annual Planner 2019 – 2020
TNPSC has announced its Annual Recruitment Planner prepared and published by the TNPSC Portal. Also, visit the TNPSC portal.in for the latest and updated government jobs in 2019.
Instructions to download TNPSC Exam Planner / Calendar 2019
- Click the official link TNPSC.gov.in
- In home page click Examination
- Select and download Annual Planner
- Click Annual Planner 2019 -2020 in the notice bar
- PDF for the TNPSC Portal current affairs examination schedule has available on the device.
- Save and print it out for further references.
How to apply online for the examinations
Visit their website tnspsc.gov.in or www.tnspscportal.in. To apply the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature for their convenience. To proceed the TNPSC portal registration valid email id and mobile number has to be kept active the result declaration date. Candidates should keep their email id and password confidential. TNPSC notifications send you the Hall ticket for the candidates to the registered mobile number and email id.
TNPSC current affairs accept all the basic details include the name, community, postal address, date of birth, examination center will be declared as final and no further modifications are allowed after the last date specified for the online application. Several fields are constant and cannot be edited hence the candidates are instructed to fill the form in online with utmost care and concentration because the changes regarding the corresponding fields cannot be entertained. If the candidate wants to get the TNSPC examination details via SMS, then he/she register the mobile number in the application.
Steps to be followed for online application of TNPSC portal
- visit TNPSCexams.net or www.TNPSC.gov.in and log on to their websites.
- Click apply online
- Select the post of the service you wish to apply
- Update all the mandatory field and provide all the information without skipping any fields.
- Candidates are required to update their signature and photograph scanning as per the specifications in the guidelines
Mode of Fee Payment
Select the mode of payment (Online Payment/Offline Payment).
Online Payment (Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card)Offline Payments (Post Office or Indian Bank)
- Online application registration will be taken as a successful one, only if the payment is made either in the post office or in the Indian Bank within two working days from the date of registration/submission of application.
TNPSC Portal current affairs
When a candidate is applying for an examination for the service post of the Tamilnadu government following are the opportunities available .check out the below lists to find out the various services offered from the TNSPC portal.
COMBINED CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION I
- Deputy Collector
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category–I)
- District Registrar, Registration Department
- Assistant Director of Rural Development Department (Panchayat) / Personal Assistant (Development) to Collector
- District Employment Officer
- Divisional Officer in Fire and Rescue Services
- Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies
GROUP-I A SERVICES
- Assistant Conservator of Forests
GROUP-I B SERVICES
- Assistant Commissioner, H.R. & C.E
GROUP-I C SERVICES
- District Educational Officer
COMBINED CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION II
GROUP-II SERVICES (INTERVIEW POST)
- Deputy Commercial Tax Officer
- Municipal Commissioner, Grade-II
- Junior Employment Officer (Non-Differently Abled)
- Junior Employment Officer (Differently Abled)
- Sub-Registrar, Grade-II
- Assistant Inspector of Labour
- Assistant Section Officer (Other than Law and Finance Department)
- Assistant Section Officer (Law Department)
- Assistant Section Officer (Finance Department)
- Assistant Section Officer in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Assistant Section Officer-cum-Programmer
- Assistant Section Officer, Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service
- Probation Officer, Social Defence
- Probation Officer, Prison Department
- Industrial Co-operative Officer, Industries Commissioner and Director of Industries and Commerce
- Women Welfare Officer, Social Defence
- Deputy Inspector of Survey Director of Survey and Settlements
- Senior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Reg.Co-op Society
- Receptionist, Thamizhagam Guest House, Udhagamandalam
- Supervisor of Industrial Co-operatives Industrial Commissioner and Director of Industries and Commerce Department
- Project Assistant Adi-Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Department
- Audit Inspector in the Audit wing Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Administration Department
- Assistant Inspector of the Local Fund Audit Department and Internal Audit Department
- Supervisor / Senior Clerk / Head Accountant / Junior Superintendent in the Tamil Nadu Agricultural Marketing Subordinate Service
- Assistant Jailor, Prison Department
- Assistant in the Revenue Department
- Executive Officer, Grade-II in Town Panchayats Department
- Special Assistant in DVAC
- Handloom Inspector
- Special Branch Assistant in Intelligence Wing of Police Dept.
- Senior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Milk Production and Dairy Development
- Assistant Inspector of Labour
- Audit Assistant in Accounts Branch in Highways Dept. Combined Civil Services Examination-II
GROUP-II A SERVICES (NON-INTERVIEW POST)
- Accountant in the Treasuries and Accounts Department
- Junior Co-operative Auditor
- Assistant in Secretariat (Other than Law and Finance)
- Junior Technical Assistant, Civil Supplies Department
- Personal Clerk (Other than Law and Finance Department)
- Personal Clerk (Law Department)
- Personal Clerk (Finance Department)
- Personal Clerk in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Personal Clerk, Tamil Nadu State Planning Commission
- Steno-Typist in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service
- Assistant in various departments Commissioner of Revenue Administration, Industries and Commerce, Medical and Rural Health Services, Registration, Transport, Prison, Police, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection, Land Administration, Land Reforms, Fisheries, PWD, Technical Education, Backward Classes, Labour, Employment and Training, Commercial Taxes, Highways and Rural Development and Panchayat Raj, Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Archives and Historical Research, Forest, H.R & C.E., Social Defence, NCC., Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services, Vigilance & Anti Corruption Dept., Information and Public Relation, School Education.
- Assistant in the Secretariat Department (Finance Department)
- Assistant in Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Lower Division Clerk in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly, Secretariat
- Planning Junior Assistant
- Receptionist (Small Savings Department)
- Assistant in the Law Department
- Assistant in Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service
COMBINED CIVIL SERVICES III
- Station Fire Officer
GROUP-III A SERVICES
- Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies
- Assistant Supervisor of Industrial Co-operative Societies
- Store Keeper in Employment and Training (Training wing) Department
- Store-Keeper, Grade-II in Industries and Commerce Department
- Junior Assistant (Security & Non-Security)
- Bill Collector
- Steno-Typist, Grade-III
- Field Surveyor
- Village Administrative Officer
GROUP-V A SERVICES
- Assistant in Secretariat (Recruitment by transfer) (Other than Law and Finance Department)
- Forest Apprentice
GROUP-VII A SERVICES
- Executive Officer, Grade-I
GROUP-VII B SERVICES
- Executive Officer, Grade-III
- Executive Officer, Grade-IV
Hope these details are given useful for the candidates who are preparing for the TNPSC Portal current affairs and examinations. Share with your circle if you found useful and give your comment and feedback in the comment section.