Monica Belluci is an Italian actress and model. It is unfair to give such an introduction to her because if you have seen Hollywood movies then definitely you would have heard this name. Monica is not just an actress, she is like a dream girl for many of us back in the start of 2000. Maybe many know her by the Malena. Whenever we see her she reminds us about Malena movie. Her beauty and physic are resistible and we cannot find many substitutes in the place of her. Many of us dreamed of having such a girl in our life irrespective of age.
Let’s see her past life and career
- She was born as Monica Anna Maria Bellucci on 30 September 1964 in Italy.
- She started her career as a model at the age of 13. she began modeling by posing for a local photo enthusiast
- In 1988, she shifted to fashion center Milan, where she signed with Elite Model Management and by 1989 she became prominent as a fashion model in Paris and across the Atlantic in New York.
- In 1990 she decided to step into acting and make it as her career.
- She became popular with worldwide audiences, following her roles in Malena, Brotherhood of the Wolf, Under Suspicion, Irreversible etc.
- Monica was named as the number one most desirable woman in 2002.
- At 50, she became the oldest Bond girl ever in the James Bond film sequels for her character in Spectre.
- If we look into her personal life, she first married Claudio Carlos 1990 and got separated on 1994.
- Bellucci met French actor Vincent Cassel on the set of Apartment. They married in 1999 and have two daughters, Deva and Leonie. But got divorced on 26 August 2013.