When it comes to buying dependable yet durable cars, there is no doubt that the company named Nissan and Telsa meet the desired criteria of the customers. The launch of both the cars Nissan Leafand Tesla Model 3 in the market would be in the year 2017 and both of them are electric cars. The buyers do face the dilemma as to which one is worth the amount that they are willing to pay. Here the readers will find the detailed difference between the two cars, along with the specification and other details.
The car manufacturing company Tesla has been manufacturing electric carssince it was founded in 2003. On the other hand, Nissan Motors is out with its first electric vehicle, the Nissan Leaf, and in of all probability would not have the perfection of Tesla.
Tesla Model 3 vs Nissan Leaf Engine
Talking about the most important part of the car, the engine is the first thing that the buyers would notice when they buy a car. In terms of engineTesla Model 3 vs Nissan Leaf goes as mentioned below.
- The Nissan Leaf can take you up to 124 miles on a single charge
- The battery is 30kWh lithium-ion power. Each module contains four lithium-ion battery cells and provides enough power to the motor to generate 187 lb-ft of torque off the line, and up to 107 horsepower.
The Tesla Model 3 Engine will include features as mentioned below
- Tesla Model 3 will pick up to least 215 miles, which makes it perfect for long trips.The Model 3 will feature Tesla’s third-generation battery technology.
- Slightly larger cells—20 mm x 70 mm smaller motor and flexible battery placement
Tesla Model 3 vs Nissan Leaf Design
With regards to the exterior of the cars, the differences are striking and with these details, the buyer would be able to choose the right car efficiently.
- Tesla has a stunning exterior with V-shaped design
- LED headlights which produce low beam light and consume less electricity.
- The standard Alloy wheels are the size Front: 20″ x 8.0″ and Rear: 20″ x 9.5″
The New Nissan Leaf has attractive exterior features that are as follows
- It has a typical hatchback and a sedan like a look.
- The bottom of the car has aerodynamic paneling that helps to increase the aerodynamics.
- The alloy wheels are ofDiameters: 15.0” – 17.0” and Width (mm): 195 – 215
Tesla Model 3 vs Nissan Leaf Interior
Both the cars are electric ones and apparently when it comes to the interior of the car there has to be some attractive specifications that would make one rise above the other.
- The Nissan Leafoffers more back seats in compared to Tesla Model 3, 680-liters of luggage room can be availed by the push of the rear backrest.
- Nissa Leaf has features like ABS Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Rear Child Safety Locks
In regards to the Tesla Model 3 the specification would include
- Telsa Model 3 is smaller but has a flexible interior space. The rear seats can be folded down to open up 66 inches of room.
- The Tesla Model 3 has massive glass front windshield of the sun visor category
- The steeringwheel has the autopilot functions that is not present in Nissan Leaf.
Tesla Model 3 vs Nissan Leaf Price
- Tesla Model 3 will be available in 2017, at the price of roughly Rs. 23 lakhs
- Nissan Leaf will be available for Rs 35 lakh
In conclusion both the cars have that eye catching feature and specification one is looking for. In terms of the mentioned specification of the cars, the buyers can make it a point to do a thorough research when it comes to choosing the right car.