The Staff Selection Commission is all set to declare the result of Combined Graduate Level Examination 2016 tier I on November 8 which got held from August 17 to September 11. SSC CGL Tier I 2016 conducted its entrance exam in more than 96 cities in which they had 456 centres. The Computer Based Mode exam was held in 43 batches in which almost 15 lakhs candidates appeared for the exam. Although the registration form had been applied by 38.40 lakhs aspirants but it witnessed a depreciation of 23.4 points. Those who appeared in the exam have to wait for few more days as SSC CGL tier I 2016 will be declared on November 8. So, candidates who are eagerly awaiting the results can check all the details provided below in this article.
How To Check SSC CGL Tier I 2016 Results
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission
- Stay on the Home Page and see through all the “New Events” category.
- Now choose and click on ” Notice Regarding Combined Graduate Level Examination 2016″ link
- Your Roll No./Hall Ticket No. will appear in the list.
- Download the file in PDF format and take a print out of it.
- Keep the result safely as it will help the qualified candidate to appear in Tier-II exam which is to be held shortly.
SSC CGL Tier II Examination 2016
The following examination will be conducted from November 30 to December 2, 2016, in which only the qualified candidates of SSC CGL Tier I 2016 will be allowed to appear. All the appearing candidates ought to carry their Admit Cards along with the Roll No./Hall Ticket No. as it is the only way to sit for the exam in the declared centres. Examination venue, as well as the City, will be declared soon with all the details regarding the final stage exam in their website www.ssc.nic.in.
As of now, aspirants appeared in SSC CGL Tier I 2016 exams have to wait till November 8 i.e. 3 more days henceforth looking forward to checking the results by 12:00p.m.