SNAP Exam 2016: Symbiosis National University (SIU) has released the application form for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2016. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2016 registration procedure will be going to end on November 22 and the last date for making the payment is November 25. The interested candidates must hurry up now. We are serving here all the possible requirements.
SNAP Exam 2016 Online Application Procedure
- Go to the official website
- Then Click on the link, ‘How to apply’
- After that, enter the requisite details
- Do the payment
- After submitting the same, the registration id will be generated
- candidates must not forget to take a print-out for further reference
SNAP Exam 2016 Important dates
Please take care of these important dates.
- November 22 is the last date to apply online
- November 25 is the last date to make the payment
- Admit cards will be available for downloading from December 2 to 18
- SNAP 2016 will be conducted on December 18,
- The result will be announced on January 09, 2017,
- Release of list of shortlisted candidates for GE & PI on the 3rd week of January 2017,
- GE & PI will be held from From First week of February 2017,
- Merit List will be released on Last week of February 2017,
- End Date to pay the fee is 2nd week of March 2017,
- Commencement of Pre-induction Programme will start from Mid of March 2017,
- Programme to commence from 1st week of June 2017.
SNAP Exam 2016 Paper pattern
- The duration of the test will be 120 minutes,
- The paper will be set for total 150 marks and will consist of objective type questions,
- 25 per cent marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The candidates shall be tested for their knowledge in general English, reading comprehension, verbal reasoning, verbal ability, quantitative, data interpretation and data sufficiency, current affairs (of last two years), and analytical and logical reasoning.
For more details, the candidates can visit the official website.