The State Bank of India announced its Junior Associates (Customer Support & Sales) as well as Junior Agriculture Associate clerk main examination 2016 results which was conducted in the month of June 2016. The respective exams were conducted for those who qualified in the prelims exam held in February 2016 eventually leading to the second stage of the recruitment procedure by central bank SBI.
As many as 2,00,000 candidates appeared in the prelims exam of SBI which only 34,000 candidates qualified for the main exams for the position of Clerks in JA & JAA and with the respective exam already conducted along with the results declared, the qualified candidates will further be notified for interview and discussion. The following recruitment procedure will be held for filling in around 2,800 posts in all over India subsequently distributed in 22,000+ branches scattered in the country. One can check result of SBI JA & JAA Clerk main exam 2016 mentioned below in the article.
How To Check Result of SBI JA & JAA Clerk Main Exam 2016
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India.
- Click on the “Careers” button which will direct you to next page.
- Further click on “Join SBI” button which will be directed to a fresh page.
- Further click on “Recruitment of JA & JAA Clerical exams main 2016 results”
- After clicking on the button candidates who have qualified the exam will get to see their Roll No./Hall Ticket No.
- Download the file in PDF format and take out a print out.
- Keep your Roll No. or Admit Card safe as it will help you appear for discussions and interviews in the next level of SBI recruitment procedure.
- Share it with others.
There are no other procedure of recruitment or any other way to check Main exam results of SBI JA & JAA as the government run bank conducts its exams timely and annually with a sole way of recruitment as well as results declaration.