State Bank of India (SBI), without a doubt, has emerged as the destination for all your banking needs, including credit cards. It has the best of credit cards to let shoppers spend and earn reward points, cash back and much more.
Of late, SBI Card Prime is making a strong buzz in the credit card space with its extensive shopping offers. There are a bundle of reward points, e-gift vouchers, cashback and others to keep you interested. So, what are you waiting for? Just go through this article which has all the information regarding SBI Card Prime.
SBI Card Prime Benefits
The card is studded with a host of benefits that would excite you. Take a look.
- Grab a welcome e-gift worth ₹3,000 from any of these top brands such as Marks and Spencer, Pantaloons, Bata/Hush Puppies, Shopper Stop and Yatra.com
- Every ₹100 spent on Reliance Fresh, Reliance Trends, Reliance Footprint, Reliance Smart and even Big Basket and Sahakari Stores to fetch you 15 reward points
- Get 10 reward points for spending every ₹100 on dining, groceries, departmental stores and movies
- Every ₹100 spent on standing instructions for utility bill payments to earn you 20 reward points
- Every ₹100 spent on your birthday will fetch you 20 reward points
- A spend of ₹50,000 in a calendar quarter will win you a Pizza hut e-voucher worth ₹1,000
- Spend ₹5 lakhs in a year to earn an e-gift voucher worth ₹7,000 from Yatra.com
- Enjoy a complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership
- 8 complimentary visits to domestic airport lounges, with a maximum of 2 in a quarter
- Get 4 complimentary visits a year to International Priority Pass Lounges, outside India. The maximum visits are capped to 2 in a quarter
- Enjoy access to a complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership and exclusive 1000 points on registration
SBI Card Prime Fees & Charges
The card also has some fees and charges that you need to pay. Firstly, annual and renewal fees are ₹2,999 each. If you wish to have an add-on credit card for your spouse and other family members, it will come free. While the finance charges on retail spends are calculated at up to 3.35% per month from the date of the transaction; the minimum due is calculated at 5% of the total outstanding, with a minimum of ₹200. You may like to withdraw cash via credit card from ATMs. Well, you can do so but a charge of 2.5%-3% of the transaction amount will be applicable. However, the minimum fee on the same is ₹300. Cash advance fees are charged at 2.5%-3% of the transaction amount, with a minimum of ₹300. On the other hand, if you pay your credit card bills via cash, the bank will debit a fee of ₹100. If you want to replace your card, you would have to pay ₹100. Over limit, charges are calculated at 2.5% of the over limit amount, with a minimum of ₹500.
Note – All these fees and charges will also include 18% GST
What Are the Eligibility Criteria for SBI Card Prime?
Tick the following boxes to gain an easy and smooth approval to your credit card application.
- An Indian resident with an age of 21-70 years are eligible to apply
- A good credit history with no default on card or loan is sought
SBI Card Prime Credit Limit
It’s always a query for the most to know what’s the credit limit being offered on a card. Although the bank does not say openly about the same, you can get a higher limit based on greater income, a CIBIL score well past 750, besides having a strong repayment potential.
How to Apply for SBI Card Prime?
The reward points, gift vouchers and other offers must be tempting you to apply for SBI Card Prime. You can do so by visiting the official website of SBI, fill the necessary details and submit the application. After that, the bank will check the details thoroughly and give an approval only upon successful verification.