Samsung’s Galaxy Note 7 was pretty much a big disaster. But according to the rumours Samsung could have been more transparent of its investigation in order to resolve the problem and prevent downfall and users who pre-ordered this model are given to opt for either Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge or take the refund. Now that the lovers of Samsung are eagerly waiting for the next big Samsung phone, we have come to know that the Samsung Galaxy S8 release date has been delayed by two weeks, much to the disappointment of fans.
Samsung Galaxy S8: Key Features and Specifications
- Some sources claim that Samsung Galaxy S8 will come up in two variants with curved screens, nothing unlike its predecessor- one is 5.1-inch model and another being 5.5-inch model.
- According to the rumour, Samsung Galaxy S8 will get launched with a display of 5.2-inch along with 2160 x 4096 screen resolution.
- Galaxy S8 will sport 30-megapixels rear camera along with an 8-megapixels selfie shooter.
- As per as the rumours, Galaxy S8 will be backed by a non-removable 3000mAh Li-Ion battery.
- Aside from the above specs, it is highly speculated that some changes will be brought by Samsung and it may remove the 3.5mm headphone port.
Apparently, it is presumed that the company might not follow the tradition of launching S series at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. Two months have already gone since the explosion incident happened. Unfortunately, the team of Samsung has not yet discovered the root cause.
The knowledgeable engineers including the Samsung S8 development team have been working really hard in finding the best possible ways for troubleshooting the issue. According to the reports by the Wall Street Journal, this is the key reason that made a delay on the S series flagship by two weeks. Assuming that Samsung would want to be absolutely confident about Galaxy S8 and its safety, it needs time to ensure that the S8 don’t act like that of the Note series did earlier.
As per as an earlier report, after the bad reputation, it claimed that the company was thinking of killing its Note series completely. Though there wasn’t enough evidence, yet the chief of Samsung’s mobile, DJ Koh declared the first recall hastily.
- Firstly, the batteries produced by SDI and China’s Amperex Technology were of different shapes.
- Secondly, certain bumps in the ones that were made by SDI was declared to be the root cause.
Finally, without any proper evidence, the company believed that different battery supplier would troubleshoot the issue. But after spending weeks on resolving the problem and not being able to do so, the company finally decided to kill off Galaxy Note 7 in order to pull every unit from the market.
Samsung Galaxy S8 vs OnePlus 4
As per as some sources, OnePlus 4 will look different from that of the previous versions. But it is being speculated that OnePlus 4 will be featuring an IRIS scanner, a 21-megapixels front camera and a 28-megapixels rear camera. Therefore, we can assume that OnePlus 4 will beat Galaxy S8 in every possible way.
Samsung Galaxy S8: Release Date
Samsung Galaxy S8 was previously rumoured to get launched in February. But now it has been delayed. So let’s wait for the official announcement from Samsung.