Reliance Jio seems to be adamant in giving up its freebies. Indeed, judging by its latest moves, it has allowed more consumer to tie up with its Jio Prime offer. None of this is altruistic, however. Jio intends to upend the market as it believes that such offers will only entice more users to join its network. It is in this vein that the Jio Prime offer has been extended up to April 15. Under this new offer, all users who recharge with the Rs 303 pack will receive additional complimentary data for three months. Here are the ten points to note in case you are interested in joining the new Jio Prime offer.
- The new “Summer Surprise” offer will help Reliance Jio to convert almost all of its customers to Prime subscribers. Till now, R-Jio claims that out of 100 million customers, 72 million customers are now Prime subscribers.
- Dubbed as giving some ‘breathing space’ to the customer, this new Jio Summer Surprise can be availed using a recharge of Rs 303 only. This means that the tariff, which would have lasted for one month, can now be availed for up to four months. This includes three months plus the month of April.
- If you had applied for Jio membership before this new scheme was announced, you will only have to apply after the month of July.
- Users who have already subscribed to the Reliance Jio Prime offer will be automatically updated to the new “Summer Surprise” offer.
- In case you haven’t subscribed to the Jio Prime membership, you can now do so before April 15 by paying Rs 99.
- After the user has become a part of the Jio Prime club, he or she will have to pay Rs 303 for continuing their service from the month of May.
- There are some conditions, however. If you had done a recharge of Rs 149 after your Prime membership before the March 31 deadline, you must return to the Jio app and pay for the Rs 303 in recharge.