The Indian Railway Protection Forces have released a Recruitment Drive under the Railway Protection Force (RPF) Category. The Ministry of the Indian Railways has declared that over 9, 500 Posts/ Vacancies will be reserved for the aspiring candidates. Find Railway Recruitment Details.
The Railway Minister, Piyush Goyal said on Twitter that the following statements-
- This year will be one of the Biggest Recruitment Drive in the history of the National Transporter. The Railway Department will release over 9, 500 vacancies under the RPF Category.
- He also said that, in the total recruitment process, 50% of the seats will be reserved for the Female Candidates.
- At the end, he said that the Coach- Making work at Raibareily has made a Record of making 700 coaches. It is expected that by the end of three more years, the Factory will produce 3000 coaches more.
In this article, we will update the basic details of the RPF Recruitment 2018. The RPF has released a Recruitment Notification for the Constable Posts. The candidates who are interested can apply for this Recruitment Post by visiting the Official website of the Indian Railways- www.indianrailways.gov.in
Age Limit and Nationality:
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years and the maximum age must be 25 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable to the Reserved candidates as per the Government Norms.
- Candidates must have passed 10th/ Matriculation from a recognized Board.
- Candidates with a Graduation Degree can also apply for the Post.
Application Form and Application Fees and Mode of Payment
- The Application Form has to be filled Offline.
- The Application Fee is Rs 40/- for General Category and the Application Fees is exempted for the candidates who belong to the Reserved Category.
- The Application Fees has to paid Offline (Challan/ Demand Draft)
The Recruitment Stage comprises of the following stages:
- Written Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Viva Test
- Bonus Test
- Document Verification
Rs 5, 200/- to Rs 20, 200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs 2000/- per month.
How to Apply for RPF Recruitment 2018: Application Form Procedure
The step by step procedure for RPF Recruitment 2018 is as follows:
- Visit the Official Website of the Indian Railways. Search for the RPF Constable Recruitment Notification Details.
- Go through the Official Notification before applying.
- Click on the link provided and download the RPF Constable Application Form (RPSF 19952).
- Fill in all the required details that are asked in the Application Form.
- Attach all the relevant documents that are asked in the Official Notification like the Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, and other documents.
- Attach a recent passport size photograph as mentioned in the Notification.
- Recheck all the details before submitting.
- Attach the Post Office Challan or Bank Challan along with the Application Form.
- Enclose the Application Form along with the other documents in an envelope which must be superscribed in “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE IN RPF INCLUDING RPSF”.
Address where the Application Form has to be Submitted:
Chief Security Commissioner
North- Eastern Railway and Co-ordinating Nodal Chief Security Commissioner