OnePlus, the Chinese smartphone giant, announcedan exchange program under which users canexchange their old smartphones for the recently launched OnePlus 3. The new handset comes with6GB RAM and Snapdragon 820 processor and an all new feature calledDash Charge that charges your handset in just 30 minutes. The offers are made in celebration of the 70th Independence Day of India.
How to Avail OnePlus 3 Exchange Offer from Amazon
The measure of cash back depends on the state of your present smartphone. To avail the offer, you must follow the step below:
- Purchase a new OnePlus 3 online from Amazon and write down the order ID yourself.
- Take Amazon’s conditions and restrictions for exchange, and which in return redirects to Cashify side.
- When asked, input the items of smartphone you want to exchange. Add details about the device. Following this, the Cashify (program partner ) page asks to check for state pin code for service and gives a buyback price.
- Against confirmation of the details, they’ll give you a pickup time, and Cashify’s agent will examine the deviceand deliver the new phone and take the old one away.
Key Specs OnePlus 3:
- Display: 5.50-inch
- Resolution:10801920 pixels
- Processor: 1 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- RAM: 6GB
- Internal Storage:64GB
- External Storage: 128GB
- Rear Camera: 13-megapixels
- Front Camera: 8-megapixels
- Battery: 3000mAh
OnePlus 3 was launched only a couple of weeks ago, and ‘Soft Gold’ color variant was announced soon after. On their forum, the Chinese smartphone giant said:“This isn’t your typical gaudy gold smartphone. We’ve toned the color down for a light, elegant look. To complement this more low-profile take on gold, we went with a subtle texture reminiscent of holding fine, silky-soft sand. Press photos and product renders don’t do it justice; you’ll have to experience the OnePlus 3 Soft Gold for yourself to truly understand what sets it apart.”