Developed by 2KSports, the popular basketball simulation video game NBA 2k16 is a receivingupdate patch 1.06 for PlayStation 4. The company informed that the new patch will help things run smoother as well as bring stability on a number of platforms.
2K Sports shared a post on their official Facebook page, informing PS4 users about the changes. Those are:
- Updated player portraits for several players.
- Tuned the effectiveness of long outlet passes for players with the Break Starter badge.
- Delay branching from Kobe Bryant Back size-up.
- Re-worked size-up dribble launches to prevent unnaturally explosive first steps.
- Tune miss chances for deep downcourt and cherry picking.
- Dock vertical and rebounding when you go behind the basket. Do not reset 3-in-the-key offence timer in baseline behind paint for human controlled black top players.
Note that the new update will require 2.4GB space and we think, the update of Xbox One too will take up same space when it comes out.
The developers behind NBA 2K16, Visual Concepts has lately confirmed that the game is still in its development phrase and when it comes out, it’ll feature NBA legend Kobe Bryant as the cover athlete. For folks who are excited aboutthe Legend Edition of the game would be glad to know that, it’ll come out in September this year (2016). And according to the press release, thecover athlete for the standard edition will be revealed in June at the NBA 2K16 Road to the Finals eSports Championship. Here are the features you can expect forthe Legend Edition:
- Limited-edition Kobe poster
- Two Kobe Panini playing cards
- Black Mamba game controller skin
- 30,000 Virtual Currency
- MyTeam Bundle + (includes 3 packs with guaranteed Kobe limited-use card)
- Nike Kobe 11 retirement shoes
- Kobe #8 Mitchell and Ness jersey
- Kobe hoodie
- And more!