Unveiled at Lenovo Tech World 2016 in San Francisco in June, the Moto Z series is going to get launched in India on October 4. In addition, the company has also started to send ‘Block your date’ invitation for the event. But till now it is not decided which Moto Z series will be going to get launch in India. No one knows which series of Moto Z will be launched; whether it is the Moto Z, the Moto Z Force, the Moto Z Play or all the three will be launched finally. Recalling the confirmation, Lenovo India has confirmed Moto Z as well as the magnetic Snap-on back panels Moto Mods to be launched by October in India. However, announced at IFA 2016, the Moto Z Play is a much more affordable variant of the Moto Z modular smartphone.
Features of Moto Z
- The Moto Z brilliantly features a fingerprint scanner on the home button.
- It can also sport a USB Type-C port.
- Moreover, it does not include the 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The Moto Z runs Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
- With efficiency, the Moto Z features a 5.5-inch QHD Amoled display
- In addition, it is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC.
- Coupled with 4GB of RAM, it has a choice of either 32GB or 64GB of storage, that is also expandable with an external storage via microSD card up to 2TB.
- Moreover, it sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with OIS i.e. optical image stabilisation with a laser auto focus.
- With a 5-megapixel front camera, it features a front flash too.
- The Moto Z packs a 2600mAh battery which is efficient in delivering a battery life of up to 30 hours along with consisting a TurboPower charging in order to give 8 hours of battery life in just 15 minutes.
On the other hand, the Motorola Moto Z Force features a Moto ShatterShield technology for the display sporting a larger 3500mAh battery. The rest is same as Moto Z. However, the biggest highlight for Moto Z series is the Moto Mod.