The official examination conducting authority is going to release the admit card of MHT CET 2018 in online mode on April 24, 2018. The candidate can download the admit card till the day of exam i.e 10 May 2018.
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra is responsible to conduct the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) for the academic session 2018. The examinees should carry Hall Ticket on the day of examination. To know more about MHT CET Admit Card 2018, read below.
Steps to download the MHT CET 2018 Admit Card
The following steps must be followed to download Hall Ticket:
- Step 1: Click on the link “Download Admit Card” available at the official website of MHT CET.
- Step 2: Enter the application form number, password and security key.
- Step 3: Click on “submit” button.
- Step 4: The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Step 5: Candidate must download and take the printout of the same as it will require to carry on the day of the test to the examination hall.
Contents of MHT CET Hall Ticket
The admit card of MHT CET 2018 contains the following details:
- Candidate’s name
- Date, Duration and venue of the examination
- Registration number of candidate
- Roll number of candidate
- Applicant’s photograph and signature
- Important guidelines.
What documents need to be carried on the examination day?
The applicants of MHT CET 2018 should carry the following essentials on the day of examination:
- Two printouts of Hall Ticket
- One identity card in the form of Aadhaar Card/ Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination which contain the photograph / Voter Identity Card / Driving Licence / PAN Card / Passport / Bank Passbook which contains the photograph or any other photo identity card issued by the Competent Government Authority to prove their identity.
- Two passport size photograph uploaded during online application form filling.
- Two black/ blue ballpoint pen.
- Candidates who fall under the “Persons with Disability (PwD)” category and are claiming the facility of extra time should bring all of the required documents in support of their claiming category.
Highlights of MHT CET Hall Ticket
Candidates should check all the details displayed on the hall ticket properly. They must ensure that there is no error in it. In case, if any discrepancy is found on the admit card, then they must get in touch with the official examination authority immediately.
The examinees should visit the exam centre allotted a day prior to the exam date as this avoids any situation of getting lost or reaching late for the exam and saves time. They should also reach the exam centre 30 minutes prior to the exam timing.
Candidates must retain/preserve their admit card carefully till completion of the admission process for the academic session 2018 gets over.
Rough work or any other type of writing should not be done on the OMR Answer Sheet. Question Paper may be used for the purpose of rough work.
Admit Card of MHT CET 2018 is going to release on April 24, 2018. Get the information on MHT CET 2018 Admit Card here. Click here to know the details mentioned on the Hall Ticket. Documents need to be carried on the exam day. Step by Step guide to view and download the Admit Card. Examination day guidelines.