Mercedes-Benz X-Class: Mercedes-Benz is a German automobile company that has been doing wonders in the automobile industry. Mercedes-Benz is the first of all global auto manufacturers to have come in India. The brand is famous for producing luxury vehicles. Now Mercedes-Benz is on the go for launching a pickup truck. As confirmed by the previous rumours, the truck is called the X-Class. Well, this is surely an exciting news for the lovers of Mercedes-Benz. Below is a list of the details about Mercedes-Benz X-Class.
Mercedes-Benz X-Class Engine
- Mercedes-Benz X-Class is rated with 620Nm of torque
- The engine is rated with 195kW of power
- It features a permanent all-wheel drive
- It consists of a turbo-diesel V6 engine
- Featuring V6, it also consists of two four-cylinder engines– diesel and gasoline
Mercedes-Benz X-Class Exterior
Mercedes-Benz X-Class has been developed help of Renault-Nissan Alliance. It consists of two version of X-Class- one is road-biased Stylish Explorer and the other being the mud-friendly Powerful Adventure which has been painted in gold. Featuring old-school body-on-frame construction, Mercedes-Benz X-Class consists of some other characteristics as well.
- The typical 4Matic all-wheel drive system which is used in every Mercedes model.
- The top-of-the-line version will have a V6 diesel engine
- A more of a car-like look
- A clean exterior
- A fender flares along with a winch
- A jacked-up ride height
Mercedes-Benz X-Class Interior
Mercedes-Benz X-Class is completely a new thing for the lovers of Mercedes-Benz. However, the design hints us that this X-Class will be more like a luxury vehicle and will surely comfort its riders. Below is a list of features that are designed on the interior. Have a look.
- Round air vents
- infotainment screens propped up at the centre
- Allows importing navigation destinations from smartphones
- Ultrasound sensors
- Assistance systems are based on cameras’ radar
Mercedes-Benz X-Class Competition and Release Date
Mercedes-Benz X-Class is scheduled to get launched next year in Europe, South Africa and Australia. Volkswagen Amarok can be a crucial competitor. For a lower taxation, they can change the launch place in Thailand too. But to do so, a leaf spring rear suspension must be featured in the X-Class. For more information about Mercedes-Benz X-Class, stay tuned with us.