The country’s one of the toughest and prestigious management level examination Management Aptitude Test (MAT) has finally released its Admit Cards for those candidates who registered themselves afew months ago so as to appear in MAT December 2016 exam. The paper based test, whose registration was closed days ago, finally announced the distribution of its Hall Tickets/Admit Card on December 3, 2016. Candidates who tend to download the admit card need to follow few steps which have been mentioned in the article below.
The following MAT December 2016 exam is most likely to be held on December 11, 2016, with its series of question, asked through various subjects. The computer based test will be conducted on December 11, after which candidates may confidently seek its exam results through the official website. Till then, candidates need to stay calm and focused for paper based test for MAT December 2016 after they have taken their Admit Cards with the procedures given.
How To Download Admit Card For MAT December 2016
- Visit the official website for MAT
- Then click on the mentioned option “Students’ Corner”
- Now as you will be directed to a new page, click on the option “Admit Card/Hall Ticket”
- As you click, a link of “MAT December 2016 Admit Card Download” will be shown.
- Click on it and go to a new page.
- Enter the required details which are any 2 out of 3 i.e. Registration Form No., Date of Birth, Name. Choose any 2 from 3 options and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now you will see a file which can be downloaded in the form of PDF and take a print out of it.
- Keep it safe as this is the most important document for appearing in MAT December 2016 exam.
The respective exam is controlled by All India Management Association (AIMA) which conducts MAT exam annually and this year it will be held on December 6, which is a paper based test from where they will proceed to give computer based test. Most likely 1,50,000 students will appear in MAT December 2016 out of which few thousand of calibre candidates will pass the exam so as to seek admission in more than 65 management colleges and institutions in India.