Living up to its tagline“Luxury, sports and style cast in exclusive cars”, Maserati the Italian luxury vehicle manufacturer comes up with yet another stylish car that is worthy of raising an eyebrow. The company was established on December 1, 1914, in Bologna, and was known for its signature class and the luxury element that makes it one of the most preferred car manufacturers in Italy. Recently, Maserati revealed that they will be selling their first electric car by 2020, and according to an automobile magazine the EV version of the car Maserati Alfieri, which is a two-seat concept car was first unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show in 2014. More about the car Alfieri is that the car is going to be produced with a V6 engine. As interesting as it sounds let us have a look at the specifications, price and the release date of the car.
Maserati Alfieri Engine
This all electric run car is going to have an engine that is going to be worth the amount charged by the company. Let us have a look at the engine ofMaserati Alfieri mentioned below.
- The 2014 Alfieri concept car had an engine of 4.7 liters V8, but due to the fuel emission and economy rate the company changed to V6 engine.
- The V6 engine will feature three variants producing 410 bhp , 450 bhp , and 520 bhp. the 450 bhp and 520 bhp versions will only have an all-wheel drive system.
Maserati Alfieri Exterior
The company is going to ensure that the car is not too heavy as that would affect the aerodynamic, thus Maserati Alfieri will have Alfa Romeo’s concept of using lightweight materials such as carbon fibres. Let us have a look at the exterior design.
- The car will have lightweight body panels along with a classy sporty design,
- The front grille will have vertical chrome inserts on it,
- The wheel arches will be huge and portray a massive look,
- The size of the car would probably be like the Jaguar F-Type size.
Maserati Alfieri Interior
The interiors of this classy sporty car are bound to scream out luxury asMaserati lives up to its luxury car manufacturing title. Let us have a look at the interiors of the car.
- The car has a look of the sports sedan, and it is a two seater car that will have impressive techs and systems added to it.
- The seats will be leather covered
- There will be the addition of dashboard and door panel trimming
Maserati Alfieri Price and Release Date
This all electric car is going to be priced around $65,000 and $129,000. With regards to the release date of the gasoline version of the car is going to be in 2019, while some of the specifications of the electric version are still under work the car is going to be released on 2020.