There is good news for those who have decided to buy a luxury car for this upcoming festive season. The two cars, Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS and Hyundai i20 N, will be releasing soon in the Indian market, and we cannot wait any longer. The Booster jet engine powered model of the car was showcased in February at the Auto Expo 2016. On the other hand Hyundai, the Korean auto giant revealed the new i20 N is another car that is winning the hearts of the car lovers.
Maruti Suzuki Baleno RS Features and Characteristics
Indian car-maker Maruti Suzuki’s Baleno RS is the Indian car-maker that is currently facing tough competition. The upcoming version has few features like:
- Six-speed automatic gearbox with the five-speed manual gearbox.
- 0-litre Booster jet engine would churn out close to 110bhp
- 170Nm of peak torque
- premium hatchback
- reverse camera
- automatic climate control
- 7-inch touchscreen SmartPlay entertainment system with Apple CarPlay.
- side skirts and new diamond cut alloy wheels
- Exclusive leather covers.
The rivals of the Baleno RS are Fiat Abarth Punto, Ford Figo 1.5-litre petrol and Volkswagen Polo GT TSI in India, and it seems the competition will be tough for Baleno RS. The car is priced Rs.9 lakh.
Hyundai i20 N Features and Characteristics
The new Hyundai i20 N that was released in 2015 is coming back with an improved version of ‘vanilla’ edition.
- 4-litre gasoline motor that can create maximum power of 115 PS
- The peak torque of the car is 160 Nm.
- Petrol engines with a 98.6bhp
- A sportier version than the previous one.
- 17-inch alloy wheels and ‘N’ badges.
- Front Wheel Drive (FWD) layout
- a free flow exhaust and a stiffer suspension
- Hot Hatchback
The soon to be released Hyundai i20 N will come in direct competition with the Ford Fiesta ST, Renault Clio RS and the Volkswagen Polo R. Hyundai i20 N comes with a price of 11 lakh
Indian market is very strong right now for the automotive business, and different brands are not leaving any opportunity to use it. The number of launches has increased thus in a massive number.