India’s one of top based vehicle manufacturers Mahindra & Mahindra launched its latest XUV model XUV 500 W6 within the price range of 15 lakhs INR. The cost estimated of automatic transmission equipped vehicle is 14.29 lakhs INR and boasts of all high end features for the end users.
The respective SUV was presented on Monday, May 9, 2016. Though being the base price of the models which is also equal to ex-showroom prices in Mumbai and suburbs, it might reach up to 15.87 lakhs INR and 17.80 lakhs INR. These include XUV 500 W7 FWD, XUV 500 W7 FWD, XUV 500 W10 FWD and XUV 500 W10 AWD respectively.
READ : Volkswagen Ameo Booking Started
Features Of XUV 500 W6
- As the name suggests the all new SUV range Mahindra XUV 500 W6 is a Front Wheel Drive (FWD). It posses a 18 cm colour touch screen infotainment display with GPS, USB port consisting audio and video in a Bluetooth base. To ease the driving it has a Hands Free call along with iPOD connectivity, picture viewer as well as configurable wall paper.
- Driving way has been redefined by including Static Bending Headlamps, Projector Headlamp with Guiding Lights. Also, one can enjoy the ride whilst using Voice Commands with Voice Recognition and SMS Read Out.
- The conglomerate has launched its new model in the market with technology based SUV for its end users. As it moves on Mahindra BLUE SENSE App with Micro Hybrid Technology.
- Other features possessing are Intelligent Light Sensing Headlamp, Smart Rain Sensing Wipes, Digital Immobilizer, 2 Tweeters on Dashboard, In built DIS, e-Manual and last but not the least Glass Embedded Antenna.
- If the latest model is best in technology then its nevertheless in style. Possessing Dual Airbags for the Driver as well as the Passenger is knowingly a safety measure.
- XUV 500 W6 consists of ABD with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD). It also has Side Impact Beams, Crumple Zone for Crash Protection, Tubeless Tyres and Disc Brakes in all wheels.
- Setting the new style statement MAHINDRA has embedded other side features such as New Chrome Grille with Chrome Inserts, Premium Black and Beige Interiors, Full Wheel Cap, Chrome Scuff Plates in 1st and 2nd Row,Tailgate Applique with Black Bezel,Icy Blue Lounge Lighting,Twin Exhausts, Roof Rails, Cladding Strips, Twin Pot Instrument Cluster along with around 7 vibrant colours to suit the customers.
- It has Fully Automatic Temperature Control (FATC), Tilt Power Steering, Premium Fabric Upholstery, Power adjustable and foldable OVRMs, Adjustable 8 way Driver’s Seat.
- Advanced Intellipark, Power Windows, Preferable Command Over Steering, Remote Tailgate Opening, Flip Key with Central Locking System, Reading Light, Conversation Mirror, Tinted Solar Reflecting Glass, Rear Wash and Wipe, Rear Demister, Follow-me-home Headlamps, Lead-me-to vehicle Lamps, Illuminating Keyring, Puddle Lamps, Entry Assist Lamp, Glove Box with Laptop Holder, Flat Foldable 2nd and 3rd Row Seats.
According to Vivek Nayar, CMO of Automotive Division,The automatic transmission of the new-age XUV500 has resonated very well with our customers since we launched it in November 2015. I am sure that the availability of automatic transmission across variants and a range of price points will now render this technology more accessible to a larger base of customers and make the XUV500 a more attractive proposition amongst a wide spectrum of buyer.
Moreover, both the Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. SUV, which are automatic and manual transmission equipped, possess a 2.2 litre mHawk engine eventually producing 140bhp at 3,750rpm. The torque can be achieved with 330Nm ranging within 1,600 rpm and 2,800 rpm. The latest fully technology based vehicle XUV 500 W6 is all set to give tough competition to Hyundai CRETA, Renault Duster and Honda BR-V in the auto prone market of India.