The Law School Admission Test for India has finally released its exam dates and timing schedule along with the finals dates of filling up the registration forms through its website. However, the exam dates, as well as submitting registration, forms have been changed, subsequently enabling to be conducted on April 30, 2017, but now, as per the latest information, LSAT 2017 will be conducted on 3rd May 2017. The mentioned dates are for submitting registration forms wherein the main exam date has been scheduled for May 31, 2017, rather than April 23, 2017, as it was decided earlier.
The respective Law School Admission Test for India i.e. LSAT 2017 is conducted annually so as to help aspirants get into best of law colleges and institutions for higher studies. The LSAT-India scores are accepted in major colleges and Universities oriented to semi-government or private. Also, the sole comparison between LSAT and CLAT is the approach. CLAT scores are used in 17 National Law Universities whereas LSAT helps aspirants to seek admission in Private Universities/Colleges/Institutions located in India only.
The exams comprise of 4 question paper such as Analytical Reasoning, First Logical Reasoning, Second LogicalReasoning, Reading Comprehension. Conducted by Pearsons, the followingLSAT score can also be used in TOEFL, PTE as it is law examination designed by USA-based Law School Admission Council which is used by India. So, students who are willing to sit in the entrance exam of LSAT 2017 can take note of registration details mentioned below.
How To Download Registration Form for LSAT 2017
- Visit the official website of Law School Admission Test for India.
- Click on ‘Registration Form.’
- Enter your e-mail i.d. and click on ‘I am a new user’ option if filling up the registration form for the first time.
- Enter your full name, create a password, recreate it and click on ‘Register and Sign In’.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to the mail i.d. which tend to be clicked after which you will be directed to a new page.
- Enter the password created along with the registered e-mail.i.d. and click on ‘Sign In’ button.
- Now fill the registration form with all the required details along with paying the fees online or Challan.
- Download the form in a PDF formatand take a print out of it.
Final Dates of Registration Form & Exam Dates of LSAT 2017
- Filling and submitting the Registration Form: September 14, 2016, to May 3, 2017.
- The release of Admit Card for LSAT 2017: May 8, 2017, to May 20, 2017.
- Main exam of LSAT 2017: May 21, 2017
- Announcement of Results: June 20, 2017
The 2 hours 20 minutes test is conducted all over the nation thus distributing the centres in various cities such as North, West, East, South. The following exam is taken by almost 2 lakhs student every year out of which 27,000 aspirants make it to the best of private law colleges/Universities in India. For further details of LSAT 2017 click on the website lsat.formistry.com.