Buying a mattress can be somewhat confusing. There are so many options to go with. Considering the mattress is what completes your bed by giving you the much deserved relaxing feel when you snuggle into bed, it is wise to make the choice with great care. The best thing is that when you know what you need to look for, the process of hunting for a mattress will be much easier. This post reviews the two main types of mattresses: puffy and leesa. However, before getting to the qualities of puffy vs. leesa, there are a couple of points you need to understand about mattresses.
Facts nobody will tell you when shopping for a mattress
- There is a cheaper time to buy a mattress. Buying mattresses near holidays will help save a good sum of money.
- Higher prices don’t always mean better sleep. The price will depend on the brand and where you buy your mattress.
- You can negotiate the price.
- Firmness in firm mattresses is not the same everywhere. The only way to determine the firmness and cushiness is to lie on the mattress.
- Retuning mattresses is difficult. Retailers allow you to try the mattress for up to 90 days. However, the money you get back differs greatly.
- Organic options are available.
- You can buy a mattress online.
With the facts out of the way, it is now time to compare puffy with Leesa. The following points will definitely help you make the best choice.
This is a two layer mattress that uses a gel memory foam layer as well as foam core. It is ideal for the side sleepers. The best thing about this mattress is that it has faster reacting memory foam. You can move around and not get the feeling of getting stuck. When looking at puffy vs leesa, this is the quality that makes puffy a better option.
It is good to note that puffy also offers a great body conformance. It is ideal for side sleepers, people who value great motion reduction and those who wish to sleep hot. However, this mattress will not be ideal for you if you weigh more than 280 pounds or if you prefer latex feel.
This is the next type of mattress you may want to consider. This thick mattress is made up of 3 layers of foam. The top layer is similar to latex but it is more durable. If you are comparing puffy vs. leesa but need a more durable mattress, then the leesa is the option you should go with. The leesa offers a medium feel that stands at 6 out of 10 on the mattress firmness scale. It offers a remarkable degree of comfort, softness and cooling. It also offers balanced levels of body hugs as well as contour without you feeling over enveloped.
Your choice will depend on what you want to experience at the end of the day. Some people prefer a firm mattress whereas others prefer the soft ones. Match your needs to the mattress you end up picking.