“Some of the confusing things we found in our list were light hearted, like parallel parking or why men feel the need to read on the loo,” Mr Roberts said. “But others were more serious, showing we don’t fully understand important parts of everyday life like banking, insurance and home security.
THE 50 MOST CONFUSING THINGS IN LIFE
1. Why Kim Kardashian gets paid so much money for doing nothing
2. Financial jargon
3. How Donald Trump has not been impeached.
4. Foreign call centres
5. Why some young adults wear their trousers around their bottom
6. Small print
7. Why Mrs Brown’s Boys is so popular
8. Why do young people like Jeremy Corbyn so much?
10. Why is Piers Morgan still on TV?
11. Why haven’t we left the EU yet?
13. What ‘Grime’ music actually is
14. Why people voted for Brexit
15. The gender neutral debate
16. Why so many people are now ‘gluten free’
17. Which foods are now good for you
18. The laws of cricket
19. Why there are so many options on the washing machine
20. The offside rule in football
21. Why sexism still exists
22. Paying for a seat on a the train only to not get a seat
23. Why women buy shoes which look good but don’t fit and insist on wearing them out
24. Why everyone is into football
25. Stephen Hawkins’s Big Bang theory
26. Loan interest rates
28. All the different lottery draws
29. Credit card interest rates
30. Filling out insurance forms
31. Setting up wireless networks
32. Why kids want to be YouTube stars
33. Speaking a language
34. Automated phone systems
35. Figuring out nutritional information on food labels
36. Off peak and peak train fares
37. Why everyone is talking to Alexa
38. Predictive text
39. Re-tuning the TV
40. Getting money back from the tax man
41. Buying a house
42. Why Theresa May hasn’t got a personality
43. Boris Johnson
44. The printer breaking down
45. Why global warming makes the world colder
47. Why does Donald Trump hold onto people’s hands too long in handshakes?
48. When to use the words ‘affect’ and ‘effect’
50. What your council tax is for
Content retrieved from: http://www.independent.co.uk