Tata Motors-owned Jaguar Land Rover launched its latest model Discovery Sport of Petrol version with a price range at Rs. 56 lakhs. The 2-liter petrol derivative will meet all legal requirements amid the ban of diesel vehicle in Delhi-NCR. The ban in India has affected a lot to business, but it is focusing its vision towards the launch of more and more petrol version cars and SUVs. The latest launched car Discovery Sport from Land Rover series might take the purchases in all new level.
Features of JLR Discovery Sport
- The all-new Discovery Sport comes in 4 various models: S, TD4; SE TD4; HSE TD4; HSE LUXURY SD4.
- It possesses 1,887 luggage floor length, 999 m leg room with 160 mm on second-row seating, along with 600 m of wading depth.
- It has Adaptive Dynamics with MagneRide combination. It can adapt climatic conditions along with challenging condition adaptability. Terrain Response helps sure to drive in responsive, steady and controlled manner.
- The ultrasonic sensors help in detect parking space safely. Also, maintaining parallel, perpendicular and exit from parking.
- It has Roll Stability Control, Dynamic Stability Control, Front fog lamps, 9-speed automatic transmission.
- Possessing Xenon headlamps with LED signature, Adjusted heated power fold exterior mirror, 60:40 slide recline, grained leather seats, 8 way electric front seat, Parking Aid, Rear-View Camera, Two zone climate control, along with Passive Entry.
- The new Land Rover series has Contrast Roof, Air Quality Sensing, Driver as well as Passenger Seat Memory, Heated Exterior Mirrors with Memory.
- Automated Dimming Interior Mirror, Configurable Mood Lighting, Meridian Surround Sound System with 17 Speakers, Rear Seat Entertainment.
- It comes in 5+2 seating options.
- The 4 wheel drive car comes with a maximum power of 4,000 rpm and 110 kW; Torque is 400 nM.
- With an acceleration in 10.3 seconds having a top speed of 180 kph.
Thus, Jaguar Land Rover Discovery Sport in Petrol version has been launched with many speculations. At a mere cost of Rs. 56 lakhs, ex-showroom Delhi it will take over ban against diesel based cars and SUVs.