The Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) is conducted every year for aspirants who tend to pursue their career in Engineering and Science courses for Post Graduation degree and Research Scholarship program and this year it will commence in February 2017. Students need to clear their Graduation so as to appear in the respective exam after which they can choose for MSc/Integrated, MTech/PhD/Integrated in special areas like Physics, TheoreticalComputer Science, Neurosciences, Computational Biology, and so on.
Students ought to appear in JEST 2017 examination so that they may qualify the basic step towards pursuing higher education which has been proposed by Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB). The respective Board is a statutory body established by an Act of Parliament, similar to that of National Eligibility Test (NET) in their offices’ memo vide no. SB/S9/Z-01/2015. Students who tend to appear in JEST can fill the registration form after checking all the details provided below.
How To Register For JEST 2017 Examination
- Visit the official website of Joint Entrance Screening Test.
- Click on the given link “Register to appear in the exam”.
- Then click on “My application Form” and follow the given instruction in a new page.
- Now enter your e-mail i.d., security key, and click on Submit button.
- Now a confirmation code will be sent to your mail where you tend to click on the link.
- Soon after you click the link, give a new password and confirm it by retyping it.
- Now, reset your password and login.
- Fill up the form with all the mandatory details, personal, educational, professional, social, etc.
- Pay the fees of Rs. 300 and Rs. 150 (for SC/ST only) and click on Submit buttonafter agreeing to all the terms and conditions.
- Take a print out of it and keep it safely as it will help you in sitting in exam centre.
Aspirants willing to appear in JEST 2017 examination ought to fill the registration form (on-line) after paying the fees and completing all formalities as without it Hall Tickets or Admit Card won’t be distributed to the particular candidate. The last date for registering yourself is December 16, 2016, wherein the exam will be held on February 19, 2017.