The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE)-Hyderabad has finally released the ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT) examination details on the official website. As the ITSATExamination is knocking at the door,for all the eager candidates we are sharing the important information that they may find helpful.
ITSAT Examination 2017: Educational Qualification
All the interested candidates for ITSAT examination who are applying for the test need to be intermediate (class 12th) with at least 60 per cent aggregate with mathematics, physics, chemistry and English as subjects.
ITSAT Examination 2017: Selection Procedure
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in an entrance examination.
ITSAT Examination 2017 Application Fee
Candidates will have to pay Rs 700 for each application form.
ITSAT Exam 2017: How to apply
Candidates will have to apply online at cfaiuniversity.in
ITSAT Examination 2017:Last Day to Apply
Last date for receipt of an online application form: April 20, 2017.
ITSAT Exam 2017: Important Date
Offline: Sunday, May 7th
Online: from Monday, May 8th to Saturday, May 20th
ITSAT Examination 2017: Paper Pattern
- The ITSAT Examination has set a certain type of question paper, and the examination will include both online and offline exam.
- The online test will be of Computer Based Test (CBT) format
- The duration of the test will be two hours
- The ITSAT Examination will be conducted in 2-3 sessions per day at test centres all over India
- The offline test will be of Paper Based Test (PBT) format
- Both online and offline tests constitute objective type questions in mathematics, physics, chemistry and English in multiple choice format
- There will be 30 questions in each of the subjects of mathematics, physics, chemistry and English.
We wish all the candidates best of luck for the exam!