The Indian Post Payment Banks (IPPB) conducted its Officer Scale I preliminary examination on January 7 and 8, 2017 and it has now finally announced its results so that qualified students may prepare themselves for Mains. The IPPB Officer Scale Prelim 2016 results got uploaded late in the evening which can be checked by following few easy steps mentioned in the article below.
The exam which will help candidatesappear in the Mains will then get a chance to place themselves among the required 1700 for the post. The deserving candidates tend to be rightfully eligible for the vacancies out in Public Limited Companies. Although there are four categories of Officer Scale, but this particular one os only for Officer Scale I and those who appeared in the prelims can check IPPB Officer Scale prelim 2016 results without any hassles.
How to Check IPPB Officer Scale Prelim 2016 Exam Results
- Visit the official website of IPPB
- Now click on ‘Join IPPB post‘ section which will direct you to anew page.
- Further, click on ‘Shortlisted candidates for IPPB Mains exam 2016’ category.
- Check your enrollment number given on the page with patience as the list is lengthy.
- Download it in PDF format and take a print out of it.
How to Prepare for IPPB Officer Scale Main 2016 Exams
The respective examination will be held on January 29, 2017, and only qualified candidates are eligible to appear in the exam. Those who can not find their roll no. on the list are simply disqualified in the IPPB Officer Scale Prelim 2016 exams. The candidatestend to brush up perfectly in each of the required mandatory segments as each number will help in achieving success. The list of subjects has been given below.
- Reasoning: 50 marks 50 questions
- English Language: 40 marks 40 questions
- Computer Knowledge: 20 marks 20 questions
- General Awareness (reference to Banking): 40 marks 40 questions
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 marks 50 questions
The exam is conducted to fill up as many as 1700 vacancies available in several departmental posts in public sectors. The selected candidates will be given near about Rs. 23,700 to Rs. 42,020 per month as per the post. The entire question paper ought to be attempted within 140 minutes and crack the Mains.