The apex technology-based educational unit Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has finally released vacancies for Master of Science (MSc) course for the academic year 2017-19. The Institute has opened the seats for its sole centre IIT- Gandhinagar where thousandsof students wish to pursue MSc in Cognitive Sciences programme. The centre also plans to enrol lakhs of students in other basic graduate degree courses with it examination in April-May 2017 for B.Tech. As of now, IIT is just recruiting students for MSc (Cognitive Sciences) course.
Candidates tend to be graduate or equivalent to any of such degree in streams like Arts/Science/Technology with a minimum percentage of 55% or percentile of 5.5 CGPA so as to seek admission in MSc programme. Those who are pursuing their final year graduation courseare also eligible to apply. The examination which is to be held in 17 and 18 of March 2017, it’s final date of submitting the registration form is January 27, 2017. The short-listed candidates names will be announced on February 17, 2017, to which they will receive the Admit Cards/Hall Tickets. So, students willing to appear in the exam can fill the Application Form by following the procedure mentioned in the article below.
How To Fill Application Form for MSc Course in IIT
- Visit the official website of IIT-Gandhinagar
- Click on the link given as ‘MSc Cognitive Sciences’.
- As you will be directed towards new page you ought to follow all the instruction procedure provided and click on ‘Agree’ button.
- Now fill the Application Form with all the mandatory details like personal, professional, educational, testimonials, certificates (additional, if any), research work with details, etc.
- Aftercompleting all the major formalitiesclick on Submit button and take a printout of it.
- The form should be kept very appropriately as it will help receivingAdmit Cards/Hall Tickets for the main exam.
The main examination will be held on March 17 followed by an interviewon March 18, 2017. Candidates who will finally qualify it will be eligible to pursue MSc Cognitive Science in IIT Gandhinagar. The fee structure for admission, academic documentation, alumni association, medical examination, per semester fee, etc. is Rs. 15,500 in total. Students belonging to SC/ST/OBC may have a minimum percentage of 40% for admission in the respective course.