India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2017: India Fellow Social Leadership program for 2017, the application process has been started, and it will be closed on 28th February. A lot of young people are making a conscious career choice and are desired to work in the development sector; this can turn out to be their golden opportunity. Such programs are too beneficial for the country, and the young ones are responsible for taking the charges. They have tremendous potential to bring about change in the country. A lot of youngsters enroll their names in institutions such as like IRMA, TISS, XISS, etc. but those who are yet to take a decision to take a career choice on such subjects this can be their best opportunity to explore the sector!
India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2017: Course
It is a 13 months fellowship program which includes training, mentorship, reflections and work experience with organizations which are working on social issues. The candidates have to be engaged 24×7 with the community and the program in any part of the country. The 13 months program is divided into the parts as
- The induction training at the start (20 days)
- Then the midpoint training at the end of 5 months (12 days)
- The travel workshop in the 10th month (12 days)
- At the end point training at the end (5 days)
India Fellow Social Leadership Program for 2017: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must not exceed 28 years
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university or will be getting one by July 2017 before fellowship begins
- Candidates will have to be Indian citizen
How to Apply for India Fellow Social Leadership Program 2017
- Go the official website
- Enter the required details
- Click on the submit button
- Download it and take a print out for further reference
India Fellow Social Leadership Program for 2017: Some Important Notes
- Candidates can be placed in any part of the country and in any thematic area
- The organizations will pay the candidates a stipend which is basically to cover the living expenses of the fellow. For rural areas Rs. 12,000/month (with accommodation), Rs. 15,000/month (without accommodation), for metropolitan cities like Mumbai and Delhi, the stipend will be Rs. 15,000 or 18,000 respectively for with and without accommodation.
The India Fellow Social Leadership Program for 2017 is a unique attempt fir those who want to build a career but along with a humanitarian touch, and for all the enthusiasts we want to wish the best of luck.