The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has started distributing the Admit Cards for the main exams as candidate selection procedure for the post of Probationary Officer begins from today. Students who have qualified the prelim exam can appear in IBPS PO Main 2016 for which receiving Admit Cards is a MUST as without it one can not sit in the centre.
The respective exam will be conducted on November 20 in which they ought to carry (mandatory basis) their Admit Cards as any candidate will not be permitted inside the premises of the Examination centre or Hall room, if in any case, an individual fails or forgets to carry his/her Admit Card for IBPS PO Main 2016. One can even download the card on the last day also. The procedure to download the Admit Card has been mentioned below.
ALSO CHECK: SSC CGL Tier I 2016 Exams Results Announced
How To Download Admit Card for IBPS PO Main 2016
- Visit the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) or click here to download the admit card directly.
- Click on the link in motion ” Main Examination Call Letter for PO CWE/MT VI”
- Now as you click on the link you will be directed to a new page.
- Enter your required details like Registration No./Roll No., Password/Date Of Birth, and security code. Now click on “Login” button.
- Soon the candidate will be shown a new page where he/she have to download it in PDF format.
- Keep it safely as it is main key to appear in IBPS PO Main 2016 exams for the post of Probationary Officer.
The 2 hour 20 minutes long exam comprise of 200 questions which include sections such as English language, Reasoning, General Awareness (special reference to Computer), Quantitative Aptitude and Computer Knowledge. There is negative marking of 1/4th for each wrong answer with 3 marks with every right answer.
As many as 11 lakh students appeared in the exam for the prelims to which only around 3 lakh candidates qualified to appear in IBPS PO Main 2016.Almost 18,000 posts of probationary Officer are open where lakhs of students will compete. Only qualifying in the Main is not the target but securing high marks is also the criteria for getting in the respective post as in IBPS PO Main 2016 the total marks will be calculated so as to receive preferred post in the bank.