The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducted its final exam a month back, and now it is finally releasing the results of IBPS Clerk Main 2016 which can be seen tomorrow from 11:00 a.m. IST. Candidates appeared in the respective exam can check the results by following few easy steps mentioned in the article below. Those who will qualify the exam will be eligible for a seat or post in any Public Sector Units (PSUs) specifically banks, but only on the basis of rank and merit. So, those who are eagerly waiting for the results can jot down the process of checking scores.
Every year near about 72,000 students appears in Stage II Main Examination of IBPS for the post of Clerk in various PSUs out of which merely 2,800 candidates are chosen according to their merit list despite being qualified in the exam. The final exam is followed by interview rounds where the qualified candidates are asked few simple questions regarding the respective bank for general attainment. So, those who are looking forward to IBPS Clerk Main 2016 exam result can follow the required process mentioned here.
How to Check IBPS Clerk Main 2016 Exam Score
- Visit the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.
- Then click on ‘Clerk Main 2016 exam results’ option which will direct you towards anew page.
- As you take a look at the page, enter the required details such as Enrollment No./Hall Ticket No., DOB, Security Key.
- Now click on Submit button and look at the result which will appear on a new page with your roll no. on it.
- There are several pages or say a long list of candidate numbers, so check your enrollment patiently.
Candidateswho cannot see their enrollment number on the respective page are simply disqualified in the IBPS Clerk Main 2016 exams. Those who are qualified ought to wait for the call letters from the Public Sector banks for the next level which is Interview. Therefore, we wish allcandidates best of luck for the results tomorrowi.e. 15th January.