IBPS Clerk 2016 Prelim Exam: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has finally started distributing the Call Letters of the preliminary exam 2016 for the post of Clerk. Candidates who will be appearing in the IBPS Clerk 2016 prelims Online Common Written Examination (CWE), which is all set to commence on November 26, 2016, are requested to go through proper guidelines regarding the preparation for the exam as it is considerably one of the most prestigious examination platforms in India. The series of tips have been mentioned in the article below.
READ DETAILS: IBPS PO Prelim 2016 Exam Result Declared
The distribution of Call Letter for IBPS Clerk 2016 prelim exam started on November 10 thus ending on 4 December, when the website will close the entries. The government educational platform is providing 16 days gap for the commencement of the scheduled exam. The following exam will be conducted for the post of Clerk, but only they have qualified the Main exam of IBPS Clerk 2016 exams. However, candidates appearing in prelims ought to qualify the online test so as to appear for the Mains which will be held on in mid of January 2017. So, let’s take a look at some of the most important guidelines mentioned below for the Prelim exam 2016 in the Clerical Cadre conducted by IBPS.
ALSO CHECK: IBPS PO Main 2016 Admit Card Distribution
Proper Guidelines For the Candidates Appearing in IBPS Clerk 2016 Exam
- Keep your Admit Card safely which has been downloaded from the official website only.
- Remember your Registration ID/Roll No. and Password/DOB properly as it will help in the near future.
- Take out a Print Out of your Admit Card along with photocopies of it.
- Keep original photo i.d. proofs such as Adhaar Card, Passport, Voter Card, etc.) and 2 to 3 photocopies of it safely.
- The Call Letters which have been provided to each candidate possess a section of ‘Thumb Impression’ which is only to be imprinted when asked.
- DO NOT put any kind of Left Hand Thumb Impression anywhere until and unless asked to in any designated spot or place.
- The above following instruction will be given by the invigilator inside the examination centre or Hall Room as soon you enter one and only after you show the Call Letter and photo i.d. proof.
- Submit your Call Letter attached with Photo I.D. Proof on the invigilator’s table before the exam starts.
- Reach the respective Centre at least half an hour before the scheduled timing.
- Check and double check all the necessary belongings in a proper way so that nothing comes as a hurdle during the IBPS Clerk 2016 Prelim exam.
Commencing from November 26, 2016, the respective exam is the first stage of the recruitment for the post of Clerical Cadre in IBPS. Those who qualify the prelims will appear in Main exams which are to be conducted on mid of January 2017. The results of IBPS Clerk 2016 prelim exam will be declared during the end of December 2016.