Title: How To Immigrate Australia With Partner Visa
If you wish to go Australia with Partner visa application and the basis of your eligibility is a de-facto relationship with a permanent resident and an Australian citizen, then you definitely should prepare for a statutory declaration as part of your application. In this informative article I am going to describe how you can prepare your own statutory declaration. While you will know precisely this country has stringent immigration laws that are meant to curtail the influx of immigrants from other countries.
The purpose of preparing the documents is to give your case officer with an account of your relationship together. You would also be providing explanations for the supporting evidence that you’re submitting.
Types Of Partner Visa:
Partner Temporary Visa: This visa is also called subclass 820. You can enter Australia and remain for approximately 2 years from the date you applied for the visa. Under this visa:
- You would be able to work in Australia. However, you can study in Australia but you will not be eligible for government funding and you will be required to pay the international fees upfront.
- You can able to enlist in Medicare.
Partner permanent visa: This visa also known as subclass 801. If you and your spouse are together after 2 years on a temporary visa subclass 820, you might be eligible for a permanent. Under this visa:
- You can enlist in Medicare
- You would be able to get some special social security benefits
- You will be able to apply for Australian citizenship depending on your eligibility for residency.
- You can remain, work and study in Australia
Partner Temporary Visa: This visa is also known as Subclass 309. If you are from overseas you can enter Australia and stay with your partner who is an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible citizen from New Zealand. Under this visa:
- You will be allowed to enter Australia and remain until a ruling is made about your permanent visa.
- You are allowed to work in Australia
- You are allowed to study in Australia but will not get any government funding
- You may enroll in Medicare
Partner Permanent Visa: This is also known as Subclass 100. If 2 years on a temporary visa subclass 309 you and your partner are still together and you are still eligible for this visa, you may be granted a permanent visa. Under this visa:
- You will be allowed to enter Australia and remain permanently
- You are allowed and study to work in Australia
- You may enroll in Medicare
- You can receive some social security benefits
- You can apply for Australian citizenship depending on your eligibility for residency
Prospective Marriage Visa: It is known as subclass 300. This visa is for you if you are from overseas and wish to enter Australia before marrying your fiancé who must be Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible citizen of New Zealand. This visa is valid only for 9 months. Under this visa:
- You can enter and leave Australia as many times as necessary before marrying your fiance’, all within the 9-month validity of this visa.
- You can work in Australia.
- You can apply for a Partner visa after being married to your fiance’.
- You can study in Australia but will not receive any government funding.
- You may use Medicare but only in Australia and only if you have already applied for a Partner Visa.
If you are planning to migrate to Australia under any of the Partner Visa subclasses, a reliable immigration agent in Perth can help you sort out the requirements to make sure of your compliance with all the requirements.
You can find many agents who claim to be the best but can mislead you or even do a fraud. To prevent yourself from such happenings, always choose a registered Immigration Agent Perth only.
They can help you with any of the concern in such regards. Along with this, you can get thorough assessment of your profile and the best suggestion and options available for you, wherein you can fit yourself and pack your bags for Australia.