The RRB Secunderabad will soon release the Admit cards for RRB ALP and Group D Examination 2018. The Admit cards will be released online on the Official website of RRB Secunderabad. Candidates can visit the Official website of RRB Secunderabad to download the RRB ALP and Group D Admit cards. The admit cards are not declared yet by the RRB Officials. The admit card is usually declared 10 days before the Examination Date. The Admit Cards will be issued only to those candidates who have successfully registered themselves for RRB ALP and Group D Recruitment.
RRB Secunderabad Admit Card 2018
The Admit cards will be released online on the RRB Secunderabad website. The Admit card is a necessary document that has to be carried by the candidate during the Examination. The Admit card carries all the information of the candidate and details related to the Examination. Carry Admit card is mandatory for the Examination. No candidate will be allowed to appear the Examination without an Admit card.
How to Download RRB Secunderabad Admit Cards 2018?
The RRB Secunderabad will release the Admit cards. However, the dates are not declared yet by the RRB Officials. The step by step procedure to download RRB Secunderabad Admit Cards are as follows:
- Visit the Official website of the respected RRB Secunderabad.
- Search for CEN01/2018 or CEN02/2018 Link and click on the link.
- Click on “Download RRB ALP/ Group- D Admit card 2018”
- Enter the Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Click on “Submit”
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details before downloading the RRB ALP/ Group D Admit card 2018.
- Download the RRB ALP/ Group D Admit card
- Keep the Admit card safe until the completion of the recruitment procedure.
The candidates are requested to download the Admit cards before the deadline date to avoid any technical server issues.
List of the Details Printed in RRB Secunderabad Admit Card
Once you have downloaded the RRB Secunderabad Admit card 2018, you need to check whether the following details are correct or not.
- Name and Address of the candidate
- Roll Number and Registration Number of the candidate
- Venue of the Examination
- Name and Date of the Examination
- Reporting Time of the Examination
- Duration of the Examination
- Scanned Photograph of the candidates
- Space for signature and thumb impression for the candidates
- Space for pasting the photograph.
If there is any mismatch of information in the Admit card, then immediately report to the Concerned Authority.