Sometimes, you just need software to record your screen in order to preserve data. The problem with most screen recording software on the market is that they cannot seem to handle both audio and video. However, there are some software available that can deliver a stellar performance. For example, Movavi Screen Recorder (here) will surprise you pleasantly. It works as a screen grabber and will capture everything you need with the accompanying audio. It is easy to use, and even beginners will be able to get the job done with this software.
Why do you need a Screen Recorder?
You will be able to make excellent screen capture videos using screen recording software. Whether you want to rip a streaming video, a Skype video, webinars, movies or TV shows, such software will come to your rescue. With a variety of tools at your disposal, you can capture any screen you want and then edit them to suit your needs.
What can you do with a Screen Recorder?
With software like the Movavi Screen Recorder installed on your computer, you will be able to:
- Capture live streams: If you want to preserve the content of a live stream that will otherwise be gone as soon as the stream ends, then you can use such software to keep the content stored on your device.
- Record desktop and apps: Suppose you are doing some important work on your desktop and you want to record how you are going about it. Screen recording software will come to your rescue. You will even be able to screen-record apps.
- Save recordings: You will be able to save all your recordings without losing any data. You can convert them into GIFs or store them as videos as you wish.
Screen Recorder Features to look for:
When it comes to choosing a screen recording software, you should look for the following features.
- Hardware-less: You should not need to buy any fancy hardware in order to use a screen recording software. As long as you install the software properly on your device, you should be able to capture the screen without any difficulty. Most companies offer a free trial that you can subscribe to before you make an investment.
- Versatility: Screen recording softwares should be versatile. You should be able to record almost anything and everything you want. Want to preserve the Skype call with your friend or boss? Want to store an app tutorial for future reference? Choose an app that will allow you to do both.
- Capture Control: You should have full control of how you want the screen to be recorded. You should have the option to manipulate the Capture options in order to get partial or full-screen coverage as you want. The software should record desktop video, webcam, microphone and the system audio at the same time without any glitches.
- HD Recording: There is no reason why you should expect lower quality content just because you are recording the screen. You should be able to preserve the original magic. Find a screen recording software that allows you to record in Full HD format at the rate of 60 frames per second. You will end up with perfect captured footage that you can cut and edit as you choose.
- Compatibility: For the times when you want to get the work done as fast as possible, you need s a screen recorder that is incredibly efficient. Also, make sure beforehand that the software of your choice is compatible with the OS of your device.
How to use any Screen Recorder?
- To begin with, you must download the software and run the installation file.
- Once the software is running, you can adjust the area to be captured by making a frame around it. The software comes with ready-made frames which will allow you to use a premade option from the Capture Area list.
- In order to rip a video, you will have to find the Rec button. You can stop the recording any time you want by pressing the Stop button.
- The captured video will be saved to your hard drive and you can open it as a preview. You can then trim the unwanted footage.
Get your hands on a Screen Recorder today!