How to Apply TSRTC Bus Pass Online: The State Road Transport Corporation of Telangana (TSRTC) is committed to providing high-quality services regularly and continuously improve the services through a teamwork process for maximum passenger satisfaction and to reach a position of preeminence in the Bus Transport sector. We provided all the information below about how to apply TSRTC bus pass for general and students.
TSRTC General Bus pass apply online
STEP 1: Click on this link https://online.tsrtcpass.in/generalbuspass.do?category=Fresh.
STEP 2: you should fill these following information
- Your Name
- Father’s Name
- Aadhar Number
- Email id
- Mobile Number
- Your Address
- Pin code
STEP 3: Choose your city and what type of pass do you want (e.g., Metro Express, Metro Deluxe)
STEP 4: Choose a Payment method and pass delivery method
STEP 5: Click on the submit button.
TSRTC Student Bus Pass
The Greater Hyderabad Zone made elaborate arrangements for the fluid issue of TSRTC Bus passes for students for the year 2019-20. The following are the details of the methods.
To apply for the TSRTC student bus pass, free district, city route, district route, general, senior, exclusive, special, and employee passes online. You should visit this website https://online.tsrtcpass.in and complete the application form with due care. You should provide SSC details, personal data, residential details, institution details, course details, and the type of pass required and mention the preference of the center and the date of the requirement.
Take the impression of the acknowledgment receipt generated online and go to the institution to ensure the return of the completed student bus application form online to RTC and to visit the respective counter on the date chosen with the Director’s certification on the acknowledgment receipt to get a bus pass. Unless and until the Director of the institution submits the student application form applied online to the RTC pass, it will not be issued to students.
Follow These Instructions for applying for a student bus pass
- The student must apply for the bus pass online at the official TSRTC website https://online.tsrtcpass.in The application form will be saved with the name and code of the institution afterward sending the same. After requesting the student bus pass online, he/she will get a print of the computer-generated Acknowledgment receipt.
- When applying for bus passes, students are requested to confirm if the institution where you are studying has paid administrative costs. Bus passes for students will be issued only to students who belong to the institution that has paid Administrative expenses.
- The follow-up course will be a full-time course and a regular mode of Nature education. Students studying distance mode is not eligible to obtain a bus pass in favorable conditions for students.
- Students attending classes XI and XII with the CBSE, ICSE, ISC study program and studied through other boards will be applied online through the link “School passes (SSC, CBSE, ICSE, ISC).”
- The student has to complete his name, address, following the details of the course Without mistakes, and with great care.
- The student must upload the last color photograph of the passport size with a length of 4.5 cm, a width of 3.5 cm that should not exceed the size 50 KB and will be in * .jpg format.
- Evening college/university time students have to provide a non-employment certificate.
- Students who have a stipend or scholarship are not eligible for getting a concessionary bus pass.
- Students who have reached the age of 35 or older are not eligible to obtain a concession bus pass.
- Students requesting free, route, district route passes you must enter route information from the place of residence to your Institution address only.
- Boys are up to the age of 12, and studying class VII are eligible for students Free bus pass and girls up to 18 years
- years and studying until SSC are eligible for the free bus pass. These free passes will be issued from June to September 30 of each year. If once issued the pass is lost or damaged in a later date (after September 30) no other free pass will be awarded issued under any circumstances according to current regulations.
- The director/dean of the institution will send the request copy of the online student application form to RTC, through the
- specific user login link provided to that institution by RTC after exhaustive verification of whether he/she is a good faith student of that an institution so that TSRTC can issue a bus pass in favorable conditions to
- the student. The director/dean of the institution also certifies the printing of the receipt generated by a computer.
- The student must visit the preferred bus pass counter at the specified date to obtain the bus pass along with the certified print Out of receipt generated by a computer after ensuring that your application form has been sent to TSRTC by the Director / Dean of the institution.
- A student must check the identical pre-printed ticket numbers in the upper left of the ticket and the computer-generated number in the upper right of the ticket and also the student’s name on the upper side of the ticket before leaving the counter if any of the previous ones it is not counted to reject the
- ticket, right there.