Honda Accord Hybrid: The Japanese company Honda, made a debut in India back in the year 2001. Since 1976, Honda Accord is a series of automobiles that has been manufactured by Honda. In 1982, Honda Accord was the first car to be produced by the Japanese company in the United States. Today, Honda Accord Hybrid has been finally launched. While the first generation of model arrived in the year 2001, theninth generation Accord sedan is launched today in India by making its way through the CBU(completely built unit). Lets us now have a look at the detailed information about Honda Accord Hybrid.
Honda Accord Hybrid Engine
- The internal combustion engine isnaturally-aspirated combining a conventional 2.0-litre and 4-cylinder.
- It consists of an electric motor powered by a 1.3Kilowatt/h lithium-ion battery pack.
- Thepetrol engine develops 145bhp and 175Nm of maximum torque.
- The electric motorputs out 184bhp and a peak torque of 315Nm.
- The combined power output of Honda Accord Hybrid is rated at215bhp.
Honda Accord HybridExterior
Honda Accord Hybrid is somewhat different from its previous generations. WithLED combination tail lamps along with built-in boot spoiler, the model offers some more beneficial features which are mentioned below.
- Honda Accordhybrid design is edgy
- The model has a sporty front bumper
- A black gloss element is noticed in the centre
- Chrome and black grille
- Daytime running lights
- LED fog lamps
- Wheels of18-inch with atoned diamond cut
- It receives a well-crafted bumper
Honda Accord Hybrid Interior
Honda Accord Hybrid sports two central screens. One is for theinfotainment system, and the other is mounted somewhat away from the driver. Not only does it display engine modes but alsolooks after how the drive is being transmitted. The list of provisions that the Honda Accord Hybrid includes is mentioned below.
- Passenger side camera
- Cruise control and sunroof
- Two-stage climate control
- Support for both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
Honda Accord Hybrid Price and Competition
Honda Accord Hybrid hasfinally launched today at Rs 37 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). However, the expected price of Honda Accord Hybrid is to range between Rs 32 lakhs to Rs 35 lakhs. The car is going to be a good competitor ofToyota Camry Hybrid, Volkswagen Passat and Skoda as well.