The festival of Diwali (also spelled Deepavali) is one of the most widely celebrated occasions in India. It is also known as the festival of lights. This festival is celebrated for the victory of light over darkness, good over evil. People decorate their house with diyas and lights. As per tradition people clean or renovate their house thoroughly, and even buy new clothes for the special day. They attend the family Puja to Goddess Lakshmi. After this, they burst fire crackers and exchange of gifts between family members and close friends. This is a five-day long festival and the first day of the festival is known as Dhanteras. Diwali is therefore one of the most anticipated festivals of the year.
This is the best time to spend with friends and family and wish them. So we collect the best diwali sms, messages and greetings, that can be share with your friends and family on Facebook and whatapp.
Happy Diwali 2016 Wishes Messages to Send to Friends and Loved Ones
- This Diwali, may you be blessed with good fortune as long as Ganeshji’s trunk, wealth and prosperity as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his ladoos and may your trouble be as small as his mouse. Happy Diwali
- May the festival of lights add sparkles of joy to your life. Wishing you a happy Diwali!
- On Diwali, I wanted to send you wishes for a year filled with prosperity, health and lots of fun! Hope you have a happy Diwali!
- May you be blessed with good fortune as long as Ganeshji’s trunk, wealth and prosperity as big as his stomach, happiness as sweet as his ladoos and may your trouble be as small as his mouse on this Diwali. Happy festive wishes
- On Diwali, wishes for every joy and prosperity. Here’s hoping, that the beauty of this festival of lights, bring a world of joy, happiness and contentment to you, to last the whole year through. Happy Diwali.
- Wishing that your life glows with happiness, joy, and prosperity on this Diwali and always. Have a prosperous Diwali 2016!
- As you celebrate this holy occasion, you are wished the brightest moments that Diwali can bring, lots of love and laughter to fill your days with cheer and a New year that is sure to bring you, the best of everything.
- Let Ur Sorrows Burst Like Crackers, Ur Happiness B Lik Sparkles, Ur Dreams Soar Lik Rockets & Let Ur Life B Enlightened By Lamp HAPPY DIWALI
- May the warmth and splendour that are a part of this auspicious occasion fill your life with happiness and bring cheer, joy and prosperity in your life. Diwali wishes to you and your family
Beautiful Diwali HD Wallpapers to send Your Loved Ones
Celebrate the Festival called Diwali
Diwali is also known to be the New Year for Hindus, and it is the time when businessmen have a fresh start in their business by getting a new book of account, paying off debt and enjoying the festival with their family and loved ones. Diwali is celebrated all over India, and this festival of light brings everyone together for a grand celebration regardless of faith. Thus, in conclusion, this is one of the most awaited festivals for Hindus.