The nation is filled with pride and love for 20-year-old Manushi Chhillar who brought back the crown of Miss World to India after 17 years. Manushi left everyone awestruck and impressed with her beauty, intelligence and attitude in the competition. It is not only close friends and family of Manushi Chillar, but the whole nation is rejoicing her victory.
So, here we mention you some rare facts about Miss world 2017, Manushi Chhillar.
1.Currently, pursuing MBBS from Sonepat’s Bhagat Phool Singh Government college, Manushi aspires to be agynecologist. Manushi’s fatherDr Mitra Basu Chhillar is a scientist at DRDO, while her mother Dr Neelam Chhillar is the head of the department of Neuro-chemistry at the Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences.
2. Manushi was All India CBSE topper in English (12th standard).
3. She is extremely fond of acting and takes part in several stage dramas and shows.
4. Manushi creates awareness and educates peopleabout problems related to menstrual cycle through her “Project Shakti”.
5. When Manushi is not doing anything, she loves spending time in writing poems or painting.6. She sacrificed one year of studies while she was participating in Femina Miss India 2017. With hard work and intelligence, Manushi was crowned Femina Miss India 2017.
7. Not to forget, Manushi is an excellent dancer! Yes, you heard it right! Manushi is an expert Kuchipudi dancer and has been trained by renowned names.