A wide array of rumours come out every day, regarding probably the most awaited game in the world this year, EA Sports FIFA 17. For football fans however, negative or positive rumours will have no effect whatsoever on their enthusiasm and excitement regarding the upcoming game which marks never-seen-before tweaks introduced by Electronic Arts.
With the success of FIFA 16, the developers have had a hard time deciding on what new features to introduce into the game and the results are quite rampant on Youtube.
The Frostbite Engine – used in games like Battlefield – will power the game and it’s graphics, “The Journey” story mode will let players virtually live the life of a Premier League up-and-comer, and most recently, the addition of the new Champions Ultimate Team mode, which will see players compete to be ranked on a global leaderboard to earn in-game rewards and qualify for a Championship Series to win cash prizes.
But the latest and most significant news surrounding FIFA 17 is the leak regarding the ratings of players in the upcoming game and has caused quite a steer among potential gamers who are desperate to get their hands on the game as soon as it up for grabs.
Leaked Player Ratings:
Each player on FIFA is given an overall rating between 0-100 to indicate their quality. The final figure is determined by a collation and aggregation of each players’ attribute ratings, which are also rated between 0-100. Every player has dozens of attributes that include, but are not limited to, vision, passing, shooting, defending, dribbling, agility, sprint speed, heading and so on.
FIFA 17 ratings for some of the world’s biggest clubs seem to have been leaked online on Twitter, and it’s stirred up debate.
A New State-Of-The-Art Career Mode:
Total Club Management
In Fifa 17, Total Club Management gives you new objectives to fulfill based upon your board’s priorities. Each team now has a unique personality which dictates the goals you’ll need to achieve in both the short and long term to succeed at your club.
The board’s expectations fall into five categories:
- Domestic Success
- Continental Success
- Brand Exposure
- Youth Development
FIFA 17 Career Mode introduces Club Worth, a rewritten and authentic club financial system with different sources of income and expense. You’ll now be able to see a detailed breakdown of your income from transfers, loans, match-day revenue, media and merchandising, while your outgoings on player and scout wages, youth facilities, stadium maintenance and travel will also be visible to you in the Finances menu. This will help you keep your finances in check, a must for every modern football club.
Powered by Frostbite for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, managers are brought to life on the touchline for the first time in Career Mode. You’ll be able to choose one of 11 high-res coaches to occupy the technical area which you’ll then see during gameplay in the new upcoming FIFA 17.
The Journey Mode:
Among the host of additional features is a new story mode called The Journey. Although this idea is rather similar to the likes of Be A Pro, and the Career mode of previous Champions League games, this is almost a hybrid of the two.Players will live vicariously in the game as the imaginary Alex Hunter, starting off at any of this season’s Premier league clubs.You will be able to control everything from how Alex plays, reacts to getting sent off and talks to his manager, to deciding on whether to go out on loan.
Something entirely new which we can’t wait to see are the off the pitch scenes. We may be getting ahead of ourselves but being able to customise your own pad sounds pretty cool, it’ll be like The Sims Build Mode all over again. In our opinion this will bring a whole new dynamic to FIFA. The Journey features may include;
- Training ground facilities with training staff. Hopefully you’ll be able to practice skill games and build attributes and confidence ready for the next game.
- Changing rooms where you can focus before a game with your team-mates.
- Apartments, where you can potentially collect trophies and customize your home.
- Hoverboards – FIFA YouTuber Sander is pretty sure you’ll see these. If not, he’s giving away 50k at the start of FIFA 17! Subscribe to him so you’re in with a chance of winning.
- We also saw a screenshot of the FA headquarters with sports cars and other players milling around. We think you’ll be able to sign up to play International Football. It appears that you can visit other venues around the world. We doubt you’ll be able to drive the cars as it may turn into a mix between FIFA and GTA.
- Relatives and agents will feature. We’re also hearing you’ll be able to sign with your preferred agent and club.
- Behind-the-scenes of stadiums, such as walkways and tunnels.
- Emotions in the game, depending on how you play will depend on your post match mood.
- Airplanes, traveling to away games in the Champions League or Europa League with your team.
- Meeting with staff members and your manager.
When will FIFA 17 release and how much will the game cost ?
FIFA 17 is slated to release on the 27th of September 2016, a day fans all over the world are waiting for.
The game is priced at 80 UK pounds (Approximately Rs 7000).
With the increasing level of advancement with each regarding version of FIFA, EA Sports is actually on it’s way to revolutionize the game in ways never thought of before.
With FIFA 17, Yes, football has changed.