The Indian Railways has released recruitment notification for ALP and Technician and Group- “D” Posts and Trade Apprentice Posts. The online application forms are available online. In this article, we have provided the Exam Pattern of the various Railway Jobs 2018.
Exam Pattern of the Railway Jobs 2018
- The Exam will be conducted online which is called as Computer Based Test.
- The questions will be asked in Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- The Exam Patterns are different for every Railway Exam 2018.
- The question paper will be available in English as well as in other Regional Languages.
- The above-mentioned format is applicable for all the current Railway Jobs opening.
Exam Pattern of RRB ALP and Technician 2018: (First Stage and Second Stage CBT)
- The ALP and Technician Recruitment Process comprises of four stage process- First Stage CBT, Second Stage CBT , Computer Based Aptitude Test (Only for ALP) and Document Verification.
- The minimum qualifying percentage for various categories are- UR- 40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST-25%.
- For each correct answer 1 mark will be rewarded and for every wrong answer a negative marking of 1/3rd will be applicable.
- The First Stage CBT, will consists of 4 sections (General Awareness, Mathematics, General Science and General Intelligence and Reasoning)
- Total Number of Questions Asked- 75
- Total Time Duration of the Examination- 60 Minutes
- In the Second Stage CBT, Part-A there will be a total of 100 questions with an allotted time of 90 Minutes.
- In Second Stage CBT, Part- B the Qualifying marks is 35% which is applicable for all the category candidates.
Computer Based Aptitude Test (only for ALP):
- To qualify the candidates have to score a minimum of 42 marks in each test batteries.
- There is no negative marking
- On the basis of these marks, ALP merit list will be prepared.
- The Recruitment Stages include- Computer Based Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Document Verification.
- The CBT of Group- “D” comprises of 4 sections- (Arithmetic Ability, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science and General Awareness)
- Total Number of Questions- 100
- Total Time Allotted- 90 Minutes
Physical Efficiency Test of RRB Group- “D” 2018-
- The PET test will conducted only for those candidates who have qualified their CBT.
- The PET is mandatory for all the candidates.
Recruitment Process of the Trade Apprenticeship for RCF Kapurthala:
- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the merit list prepared of all the candidates who apply against the notification.
- The merit list is prepared on the basis of the percentage of marks obtained in the matriculation (minimum percentage is 50%) + the ITI marks in the trade in which the apprenticeship must be done. Average of the 10th and ITI Marks are calculated.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the Document Verification.
- The candidates who are willing to make the payment through Demand Draft can drop the application form in the office General Manager (P)/RCF/KXH.
- The application form along with the application fees must be submitted before 19th March 2018 (17:00 Hours).
- The candidates must mention their Application Number and the Date on the top of the envelop.
Through this Exam Pattern, the candidates get an Idea how to prepare for the Examination. For more details Visit: www.railwayrecruitmentgov.in