Choosing the best IAS Academy in Delhi is far from being an easy task, specifically for beginners. Here, a beginner’s guide is presented to make the task easy and simple so that all, specifically those of the IAS aspirants who are going to face the Civil Services Exam for the first time in their life, may choose the best IAS academy without any confusion.
Why the Beginner’s Guide?
It’s no secret that though all the aspirants aim at clearing the IAS Exam in the first attempt itself, but only a few succeed in doing so. However, the candidates making the second or the third attempt are already aware of the various requirements to prepare for the IAS Exam. But, the beginner who is going to face the Civil Services Exam for the first time in his life, is at a greater, or shall we say, the greatest loss when he is to choose the best IAS academy in Delhi.
He is utterly confused. As a result, he usually makes a not so wise a choice. Thus, his entire effort and the fee paid to the IAS coaching academy proves to be a highly regrettable waste! The frustration might easily have been avoided, had the IAS aspirant been guided well making a choice of the best IAS academy in Delhi.
The Simplest, but Practical Tips for A Beginner to Choose the Best IAS Coaching Academy
Though all the IAS aspirants need to be guided well, it’s the beginner who needs to be guided with the utmost consideration. Once you have chosen the IAS academy you would be getting enrolled at, it’s the job of the academy to guide you well and see to it that you clear the IAS Exam successfully. However, if you choose the academy in a hurry, without making all the required considerations, you might have to make another attempt to clear the Civil Services Exam, and yet another, and yet another… well till you cross the final number of attempts allowed by UPSC.
So, why not choose the most suitable of the IAS coaching academies in Delhi and clear the Exam in the first attempt itself?
Here are a few tips to do so:
- What are the ethics espoused by the IAS coaching academy? The academy that you opt for should be an IAS coaching organization with some ethics that it practices rather than just extracting the fee out of your pocket. That is to say, the academy should treat your success as its own. If it does so, only then you can be sure of receiving the right kind of the coaching that equips you to clear the IAS Exam right at a single attempt.
- The Faculty: It’s advisable to look for the following qualities in the faculty members:
- Knowledge: The faculty at the academy should have a highly competent knowledge of the subjects they teach.
- Experience: Besides, they must be experienced. The faculty members who have been teaching the IAS aspirants successfully would be better able to impart the required skills in you to clear the Exam.
- Teaching Methodologies: The faculty members should opt for the teaching methodologies as suitable to take the UPSC syllabus as well as the changes in the examination pattern (whenever there are any) into account.
- Study Material: No Exam preparation can be termed complete and competent without a competently designed study material. Apart from covering what all is prescribed by the UPSC syllabus, the study material facilitates self-study for you. And that is quite important for any aspiring Civil Servant, specifically an administrator. IAS is the UPSC cadre that invites the toughest of competitions. And it’s simply not possible to compete well unless and until the study material you are provided with is designed competently.
- Query Solving Provisions: You are bound to have queries that you would like to be solved. You might be having some queries in the regular classroom session. Besides, after the Test Series that you solve provided at the coaching institution are evaluated, you might be having some queries that would require specific guidance from the faculty. Thus, you should see to it that the IAS coaching academy that you opt for provides you with a provision for solving all your queries. And unless and until all your concepts are crystal clear, it would not be an easy task for you to clear the IAS Exam, let alone score well and make the competition lag behind.
- Mentorship: The IAS Exam is known for the complexities involved during the preparation. And what are you planning to join an IAS coaching academy for, if it cannot simplify all the complex issues that you encounter now and then?
Well, the faculty members can solve the queries of the students during various coaching sessions or whatever provision is provided for the same by the academy. However, that’s likely to be on a collective basis.
You might be having some unique problems faced by you only while preparing for the Exam. Thus, the mentorship provided by the academy can take care of that. It may help you consider while preparing for the Exam in a successful manner.
Last, but not the least, the IAS coaching academy that you opt for is a great guiding force, paving your way to success to clear the IAS Exam. It can play a decisive role to help you join the Indian Administrative Services. But you have to be careful while choosing the academy.
And apart from the academy you choose, what actually counts is how well you employ the guidance provided by the faculty members. That is to say, it’s you who has to put in the required effort into self-study and seek the faculty’s help to get your queries solved, whenever there are any. The academy can, of course, help you prepare well to clear the IAS Exam, but cannot do so in your place. So, it’s you who has to stay focused on your goal and choosing the best academy would surely take you closer to it.